California has a great business climate. Tesla moving its HQ to Texas.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Texans are ashamed of Austin.

It's like California with no ocean, no taxes and shitty weather.

You get what you pay for.
I've never met a Texan that hates Austin. They hate what it's become with the homelessness, crime and 6th street turning in to a violent shithole.

There's liberals in Austin as there are in every major city in America including Texas.....but greater Austin is far from a liberal town.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
do you think musk will be able to help those redneck oilmen set up a reliable power grid?
Those "red neck oilmen" are all listed on the NYSE and no, he can't help them set up anything because they are returning cash to Wall Street right now and making zero capital investments. When oil hits 140 bucks again.......watch out.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
SpaceX stock buyback offer at 33% above previous buyback offer amount in under 1 year

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't mind them too much except when they/you are committing war crimes, ethnic cleansing and other atrocities. The women in Belgrade are are hot and do what they can to get a prick stuck in them....I think it's because Serbian men are a bunch of unemployed, uncircumcised, alcoholics who are more likely to bring home spousal abuse than a paycheck..
Why were you in Serbia?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He has in a few interviews.

Wahh wahhh CA mean!
From the interviews I’ve seen and heard it’s more like pointing out the gross incompetence and absurd regulatory burden.

When that Bay Area health dictator said he couldn’t open his plant because of covid he dressed her down like she was child. Basically told her she was stupid and then proved it to her. And as is typical in bureaucracies that idiot, who is a total failure, got promoted.

Image being a guy like Musk, highly intelligent (probably top 0.5% level), and having to deal with your typical bureaucratic loser that could never even get a job in the private sector.

I deal daily with regulators, inspectors, paper pushers from various agencies from all levels of government and the most common trait among them is incompetence without fear of consequences.

Put it this way, I’m an idiot and most of these people make me feel like a rocket surgeon.

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
From the interviews I’ve seen and heard it’s more like pointing out the gross incompetence and absurd regulatory burden.

When that Bay Area health dictator said he couldn’t open his plant because of covid he dressed her down like she was child. Basically told her she was stupid and then proved it to her. And as is typical in bureaucracies that idiot, who is a total failure, got promoted.

Image being a guy like Musk, highly intelligent (probably top 0.5% level), and having to deal with your typical bureaucratic loser that could never even get a job in the private sector.

I deal daily with regulators, inspectors, paper pushers from various agencies from all levels of government and the most common trait among them is incompetence without fear of consequences.

Put it this way, I’m an idiot and most of these people make me feel like a rocket surgeon.
It must be so tough, you smart people, living in this world of ours.
Mars maybe:love:

ps feeling like a rocket surgeon and actually performing rocket surgery are two very different things.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It must be so tough, you smart people, living in this world of ours.
Mars maybe:love:

ps feeling like a rocket surgeon and actually performing rocket surgery are two very different things.
No. It’s just obvious to anyone with even a little bit of sense that your typical county director of pothole monitoring and sign abatement is an idiot.

And idiot with power.