California Bar Owner Accused Of Selling Fake COVID Vaccine Cards

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

He was arrested for making fake vaccination records. A medical record is not the same thing as a passport. When you get your shots they give you a card saying you‘ve been vaccinated. It’s a medical record.

Falsifying medical records is illegal.

Try reading and being less stupid next time.

Anderson was charged with falsifying a medical record, falsifying a seal, several counts of identity theft and possession of a loaded, unregistered firearm, authorities said.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There's probably a tucker carlson episode where he criticizes the idea of a covid passport.
Am I right?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Vaccination cards are not passports. Words, they mean stuff.
Agreed. The narrative around vaccine passports has polluted itself by equating something required for crossing internationally borders with something that will allow you to enter an event or private business.

The government is required for the former, but seems to want no part in the latter.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Cause the Police were always tracking down people for this before Covid.
"Accurate, targeted counter-messaging from the global health community is important but insufficient, as is public pressure on social-media companies. The United Nations and the highest levels of governments must take direct, even confrontational, approaches with Russia, and move to dismantle anti-vaccine groups in the United States.

Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations. A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures. The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization requires a counteroffensive."

The Cathedral must never be questioned. Any heresy must be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The totalitarian impulses of the left are always right below the surface. After all, anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril as nuclear armament.

"Vaccine passports along with employer vaccine mandates appear to be in direct violation of HIPAA Law, HIPAA also doesn't protect medical information that a patient shares about themselves..." and that's the key point, if you want to share private information about yourself that should be your choice, not as a result of denial of service. Being forced to disclose your medical information is protected. Do we force people to reveal any other health information before receiving service. Even healthcare providers are not allowed to demand a patient reveal if they have HIV or Hep C. That's what universal precautions are for. These shots are NOT FDA approved at this time. They’re being used on an emergency basis, Will private corporations, businesses, universities, etc., assume responsibility of an immediate or lingering health issue related to taking the shot?"

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I had to have vaccines to work at Cal State.

That was 20 years ago.

I had that little yellow vaccine card.

I just went and got my shots so I could keep my job.

I think I might still have that card somewhere.

What is weird is how it wasn't even a thing.

You just got your shots.

I had to get vaccines to go to the third world. Yellow fever and something else.

It wasn't a thing.

Now it about the Reset.

Chips

And Bill Gates trying to get laid.

WTF happened to this current generation?

*Cal state is requiring staff, faculty and students to show proof of vaccination to return in the fall

Last edited:
Reactions: manbearpig

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Is this what you all are looking for:
'Anderson is charged with identity theft, forging government documents, and falsifying medical records, prosecutors said.'

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The Cathedral must never be questioned. Any heresy must be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The totalitarian impulses of the left are always right below the surface. After all, anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril as nuclear armament.
So the folks telling people to get vaccinated are the anti science ones? That’s a pretty dumb take.

Wasn’t the right blaming the Chinese for manufacturing and weaponizing this virus for months? If they actually did, vaccinating against a “biological weapon“ would be in the interest of National defense. If people who hate masks and want things to get back to normal, get the f*cking vaccine.