California Air Resources Board: Mandate all new trucks operating around busy railways and ports be zero-emission vehicles by 2024.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
OMG I fucking hate leaf-blowers, gas and electric. Lazy fucks, get a rake.
How well do rakes work on pavement and tight corners? Under cars? We use blowers for a reason. But yes, the battery blowers have come a long way and there's really no reason not to use them.

There's no point in me ever washing my car because it stays clean for six days at the longest.
If you don't have covered parking there's not much of a point. I find that LA in particular sh!t gets nasty quick.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
You need to get out of La Jolla for a day and drive around San Pedro and Port of LA.
See who lives there and what they have to endure.

Fucking clueless.
it would be better if he could just stay in la jolla and if fukwit newsom coughed up some public funding for a fleet of cropdusters to alleviate any problem peeps in san pedro or the port... maybe fly a few missions over long beach where needed too...

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
it would be better if he could just stay in la jolla and if fukwit newsom coughed up some public funding for a fleet of cropdusters to alleviate any problem peeps in san pedro or the port... maybe fly a few missions over long beach where needed too...
Maybe your hero could run for the governor of CA and solve all our problems, like he did yours.

1669405050453.jpeg

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So are people like Alex Berenson and other Covid skeptics. Why regulate one type of disinfo but not the other :unsure:
So more regulation of speech bc at least it’ll be even?
The affects of destroying a whole economy and destroying a supply chain are much more detrimental
oh no! I thought the economy was already destroyed by Covid lockdowns?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The WHOLE economy is destroyed?

Link?

Such a feminine drama queen.
We’re still dealing with the aftermath of the last time Gavin closed down the ports for no reason

do you realize how important the trucking out of San Pedro is?

That being said, destroying part of the economy is ok with you?

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We’re still dealing with the aftermath of the last time Gavin closed down the ports for no reason

do you realize how important the trucking out of San Pedro is?

That being said, destroying part of the economy is ok with you?
What is destroyed?

You keep doing this, you make a claim and support it with zero evidence.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Guess i'm going to have to make this really basic for you

No trucks = no economy

No emissions = no trucks
You made the claim that the economy was destroyed because COVID mandates and King Newsome.

I'll wait.

And no emissions=no trucks is one of the dumbest equations I've seen.