Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
USSR_HACKR said:
the janitor said:
USSR_HACKR said:
GDaddy said:
That's fkt up regardless of how much you hate the guy
It's in the photo area and it was uploaded by Keenfish. I'm not sure who was the creator but knowing that 99% of the posters here hate the guy with a passion it could be anybody.

http://forum.surfermag.com/photopost/search.php?searchid=154937
this reminds me of the times that the admins here posted screen shots of your approximate location & IP address* after similar douchelike behavior

* scriptkiddie IP proxies notwithstanding
Yes yes, don't worry my lawyers have everything they need. :monkey:
Thanks for illustrating my point. You had a temper tantrum when someone called you out, after years of your douche behavior. But now you feel just fine doing something similar to someone else. I can see why Trump's twitter campaign resonates so strongly with you.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
That's just a tip of the iceberg.

He's been maliciously fvcking with people off of this forum for years and banned hundred times.

Mods must be asleep.

My kid is now 19 and he rips. :smile2:

right on. i keep thinking about going back to the park and then i think, "you're 42. don't be stupid."

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
USSR_HACKR said:
the janitor said:
USSR_HACKR said:
GDaddy said:
It's in the photo area and it was uploaded by Keenfish. I'm not sure who was the creator but knowing that 99% of the posters here hate the guy with a passion it could be anybody.

http://forum.surfermag.com/photopost/search.php?searchid=154937
this reminds me of the times that the admins here posted screen shots of your approximate location & IP address* after similar douchelike behavior

* scriptkiddie IP proxies notwithstanding
Yes yes, don't worry my lawyers have everything they need. :monkey:
Thanks for illustrating my point. You had a temper tantrum when someone called you out, after years of your douche behavior. But now you feel just fine doing something similar to someone else. I can see why Trump's twitter campaign resonates so strongly with you.
I have found that most Trump supporters suffer from a severe case of "bitch". Had one friend who had no problem dismissing Trump's locker room talk but then got severely butthurt when labeled as a Trump ballsack cupper and gargler. Didn't get the contradiction either when pointed out to him either.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
USSR_HACKR said:
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
That's just a tip of the iceberg.

He's been maliciously fvcking with people off of this forum for years and banned hundred times.

Mods must be asleep.
No its just that everyone here hates you and I get all of the blame. Please leave our forums and our great country. Nobody wants you here.
I don't hate him.

And if you really want to make America great again a one way ticket for you to the USSR would be a good start.

Fecal, nice photos of the desert. Where? Next year's bloom in Death Valley will be spectacular and I hope to see it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
USSR_HACKR said:
No its just that everyone here hates you and I get all of the blame. Please leave our forums and our great country. Nobody wants you here.
You are one of the most willfully annoying posters here.

Yet, you cry foul when you get what you give.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
obslop said:
right on. i keep thinking about going back to the park and then i think, "you're 42. don't be stupid."
Same, except 53. :drowning:
I was still going full bore at 42.

Nowadays, I say to myself maybe just carve the bowl, stay mellow.... but it never ends well. :toilet:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
patrolman said:
Fecal, nice photos of the desert. Where? Next year's bloom in Death Valley will be spectacular and I hope to see it.
Cheers.

The first photo is the sunny side of San Jacinto.
The rest is around Borrego Springs, Font's Point (Badlands), Coyote Canyon and few other places around Anza. It was great fun and watching the storm roll in across the desert was awesome.
Had to scout for some filming locations and decided to mix-in some fun with it, turned out to be a memorable turkey weekend.

:cheers: