Cabo 9-11 through 15th

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Im going to Cabo for my birthday weekend with the wifey. Renting a car and staying Costa Azul timeshare resort. Im looking forward to this swell and surfing at Shipwrecks, Zippers, La Fortuna, Nine Palms. Please no urchins lol

Anyone have any recommendations/tips for car insurance, medical insurance, food, surf, other fun sh1t?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Im going to Cabo for my birthday weekend with the wifey. Renting a car and staying Costa Azul timeshare resort. Im looking forward to this swell and surfing at Shipwrecks, Zippers, La Fortuna, Nine Palms. Please no urchins lol

Anyone have any recommendations/tips for car insurance, medical insurance, food, surf, other fun sh1t?
Pm aruka he may know a waterfall or two to hit up between surfs:cheers:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
keep your eye on this hurricane that's making land fall right now. they are calling for 5-10 inches of rain which can definitely screw stuff up as far as roads and whatnot. looks like you are on a great swell window otherwise. check out Hangman Surf & Tacos restaurant in San Jose. that was definitely my favorite place to eat last time I was down there in June.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Cactus used to be one of the best and another dude that name escapes me. I would join Talk Baja on FB and ask there. Hes legit and wont try to do the INS scam which most do.

Rosies Tacos and Guacamaya are two of my faves with other places for smoothies etc. Dont know names to all of them.

Reactions: parkiteric

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Cactus used to be one of the best and another dude that name escapes me. I would join Talk Baja on FB and ask there. Hes legit and wont try to do the INS scam which most do.

Rosies Tacos and Guacamaya are two of my faves with other places for smoothies etc. Dont know names to all of them.
Thank you! is this @talkbajamexico on Facebook?

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
id send you a link but I got kicked off. The amount of dumb questions is crazy and lots of enititled ex pats that think they know everything

• Haha
Reactions: parkiteric

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
id send you a link but I got kicked off. The amount of dumb questions is crazy and lots of enititled ex pats that think they know everything
There are a plethora of keyboard warriors in this forum as well. Some who act like hot sh!t, but scared to say it to my face and meet face to face. :trout::foreheadslap:

Reactions: grg

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Nice. Ill be down there in a couple weeks but camping on the East Cape,,,
Have fun. I couldnt make it to Shipwrecks and the other East Cape beaches in my shitty rental. got stuck in the mud once hahaha