Cable News

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Shingle said:
hal9000 said:
never ever.
:hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao: :hah: :roflmao:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/#55910bcc6189

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Other than live sports I rarely watch television anymore let alone news. I haven't watched so called cable news in years. Got sick of the shouting and talking over each other. Once in a blue moon I'll turn on CNN or MSNBC to see how they are spinning the news of the day.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
GromsDad said:
Other than live sports I rarely watch television anymore let alone news. I haven't watched so called cable news in years. Got sick of the shouting and talking over each other. Once in a blue moon I'll turn on CNN or MSNBC to see how they are spinning the news of the day.
same with the exception of blue moons

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Fox provides little in the way of actual news coverage. .MSNBC pretty much provides none. Both of them are primarily providing news editorial/commentary skewed to their target sheep. I mean demographic. It's what sells. Tell the sheeple what they want to hear and they will tune in tomorrow night to hear their opinions comfortingly regurgitated for them.

The dumbest of the dumb are the people going to Ed's News Blog and Conspiracy website and feeling oh so smart because they are using an :hah: "alternative news" source.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
GWS said:
Fox provides little in the way of actual news coverage. .MSNBC pretty much provides none. Both of them are primarily providing news editorial/commentary skewed to their target sheep. I mean demographic. It's what sells. Tell the sheeple what they want to hear and they will tune in tomorrow night to hear their opinions comfortingly regurgitated for them.

The dumbest of the dumb are the people going to Ed's News Blog and Conspiracy website and feeling oh so smart because they are using an :hah: "alternative news" source.
CNN, PBS, NBC, ABC and CBS are all not much different than MSNBC. Some of them just tone the bias down a little more than the others.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
GromsDad said:
GWS said:

CNN, PBS, NBC, ABC and CBS are all not much different than MSNBC. Some of them just tone the bias down a little more than the others.
I would say you're not very observant.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
GWS said:
GromsDad said:
GWS said:

I would say more observant.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done

GromsDad said:
GWS said:
GromsDad said:
GWS said:

I would say more observant.
If you cannot spot radical differences between MSNBC and say even CNN... no.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad is trapped in the first stage of becoming competent: "unconscious incompetence."

He seems quite proud to be there so I fear that is where he shall stay.