C Virus Real Leadership

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Maybe the military should give the virus to hundreds, or thousands of volunteers, to study the infection's spread, in a controlled environment. Within two weeks to get it, and another week, or two to recover they would (I suppose) have immunity and then proceed to help others in the civilian community, needing little more than disposable gloves, and bagged shoes. This is a war to protect Americans after all, and they would be young, strong, and only have for the most part a mild illness, and theoretically be doing what they signed up for.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4surf

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
how stoned are you on a scale of 1-Christian Fletcher ?
To answer your insightful reply, most days, between a 2 and 3. (funny though)

After they tested my school, and the results were in, my teacher said about my abstract reasoning results, "That can't be right." She probably would have had no problem accepting your score.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Maybe the military should give the virus to hundreds, or thousands of volunteers, to study the infection's spread, in a controlled environment. Within two weeks to get it, and another week, or two to recover they would (I suppose) have immunity and then proceed to help others in the civilian community, needing little more than disposable gloves, and bagged shoes. This is a war to protect Americans after all, and they would be young, strong, and only have for the most part a mild illness, and theoretically be doing what they signed up for. (sickdog for Prez.)
Sickdog, there is a facility, a large medical research operation, a secret within a highly restricted and guarded confines of Fort Detrick, Maryland that study the infections, drugs, virus’ etc., etc. I visited the operation when I was going through a CI/CE course at the intelligence school before it moved from Fort Holabird, MD to Fort Huachuca, AZ. Suffice it to say, the effects of poisons, poison gasses, illicit drugs (remember LSD?), infections, etc.etc.... It was both eye opening and disturbing. Later, I was a commanding officer of a fairly large intelligence unit in the late 1960s (this was the age of the draft and forced military service). I had several of my charges come to me for advice. The army was running out of prison volunteers from Fort Leavenworth and other prisons for the important tests in the facility. My charges were told they could get early honorable discharges if they volunteered for medical tests at Fort Detrick, the tests would be administered and studied for up to 2 months but allow for the discharge from the service up to one year early. My advice was to think hard about the ‘test’ and if it was worth the gamble of getting out of the military early but with the risk of something being injected into their bodies or, breathing in gasses or viruses that might be within them for a life time. Google Fort Derrick, there may be more information if you’re curious. John

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Maybe the military should give the virus to hundreds, or thousands of volunteers, to study the infection's spread, in a controlled environment. Within two weeks to get it, and another week, or two to recover they would (I suppose) have immunity and then proceed to help others in the civilian community, needing little more than disposable gloves, and bagged shoes. This is a war to protect Americans after all, and they would be young, strong, and only have for the most part a mild illness, and theoretically be doing what they signed up for.
I would watch that movie

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Sickdog, there is a facility, a large medical research operation, a secret within a highly restricted and guarded confines of Fort Detrick, Maryland that study the infections, drugs, virus’ etc., etc. I visited the operation when I was going through a CI/CE course at the intelligence school before it moved from Fort Holabird, MD to Fort Huachuca, AZ. Suffice it to say, the effects of poisons, poison gasses, illicit drugs (remember LSD?), infections, etc.etc.... It was both eye opening and disturbing. Later, I was a commanding officer of a fairly large intelligence unit in the late 1960s (this was the age of the draft and forced military service). I had several of my charges come to me for advice. The army was running out of prison volunteers from Fort Leavenworth and other prisons for the important tests in the facility. My charges were told they could get early honorable discharges if they volunteered for medical tests at Fort Detrick, the tests would be administered and studied for up to 2 months but allow for the discharge from the service up to one year early. My advice was to think hard about the ‘test’ and if it was worth the gamble of getting out of the military early but with the risk of something being injected into their bodies or, breathing in gasses or viruses that might be within them for a life time. Google Fort Derrick, there may be more information if you’re curious. John
We're all your test subjects, aren't we?

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
... I visited the operation when I was going through a CI/CE course at the intelligence school ...Later, I was a commanding officer of a fairly large intelligence unit in the late 1960s
what the hell was it that you did?? I grew up outside of DC with neighbors who "worked for the government" and you ask them what they do and get the "oh, not much, just boring government stuff."

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
no problem here with that. kind of tired hearing about the risked my life/their lives for you thing.

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
what the hell was it that you did?? I grew up outside of DC with neighbors who "worked for the government" and you ask them what they do and get the "oh, not much, just boring government stuff."
My father in-law worked his whole career at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland. He would go to the Pentagon once or twice a month for briefings. He never says a word about what he worked on.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
A friend serving in Afghanistan
.She has dropped off the grid.
Supposedly, Afghanistan entire country only has 22 CV cases, 0 deaths (so far).

This is a 1st world problem (other than Iran and maybe China, but I don't count China as 3rd world anymore)

3rd world deals with this kind of stuff on a regular, constant basis. We've eradicated most from our pussified modern existence. They deal with all kinds of diseases that kills dozens a day, every day.

Their old and sickly die from all kinds of sh!t our culture would freak out over.

Not saying it can't get bad here, but it's not a death sentence for a vast majority.

Reactions: Leaverite

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal

This is a 1st world problem (other than Iran and maybe China, but I don't count China as 3rd world anymore)

3rd world deals with this kind of stuff on a regular, constant basis. We've eradicated most from our pussified modern existence. They deal with all kinds of diseases that kills dozens a day, every day.

Their old and sickly die from all kinds of sh!t our culture would freak out over.

Not saying it can't get bad here, but it's not a death sentence for a vast majority.
US service person.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Us and them.

Iran is a death zone. All of our service people in these buttfvck Egypt places. We need to take care of our own first and formost.

ShiverMeTimbers

Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com

True, but looking at the models we are going to lose over a million people in the US.