Bugmen will eat bugs

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Just scored a sack a meal worms for ours chickens.

Been seeing some posts on here lately about chicken fckers, n now I’m concerned-

These Bugmen, they’re also chicken fckers on the down low aren’t they!

… so now these freaks are gonna be lured here by the sweet smell of meal worms n take advantage of my chickens. They won’t eat chickens, but they have no misgivings about fckn them. sick individuals!

FBA04903-DD2D-4914-8DFB-776A76245FB6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
man bear pig thinks the social engineering of children is funny
I give fucks what other people do with their kids. Besides, you're thinking of it the wrong way. Instead of fretting that so many are weak, think of them as supplementing your children's lunch budget.

Besides, we are engineering ours to learn how to fish, forage, trap, backyard farm, and all sorts of other good sh!t. :beer:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Alpha gal sucks. Few of my close friends out east have it. No steak for you. No burger. I think my buds can eat chicken, fish, maybe even pork, but beef and lamb and other more exotic meat like venison or elk, give them a bad reaction, even “trip to the ER” bad

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Enter the pod:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Alpha gal sucks. Few of my close friends out east have it. No steak for you. No burger. I think my buds can eat chicken, fish, maybe even pork, but beef and lamb and other more exotic meat like venison or elk, give them a bad reaction, even “trip to the ER” bad
I just learned about this

ticks freak me out

there are tons of ticks in Los Padres NF in the spring and summer

I don't think we get as many tick borne illnesses out here, luckily

I read about a lyme disease vaccine, too....that's heartening

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yea I was gonna jump on the lymes vaccine trials but my girl was freaked out that they were trying to discourage pregnancy during the trial period of 3 years. Couldn’t get any straight answers about why without going to the site where they the you the shot, which is about an hour from me.