Bugmen will eat bugs

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Other people's choices are none of your business. It doesn't affect you. Whether or not a political shill says two quarters of negative growth is a recession is besides the point. And Team Trump had Larry Kudlow shilling so you beat us to the recession punch by a couple years - congrats! You're number 1!

Speaking of bugmen, look at the right wingers.

Ben Shapiro - a manlet that Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Alex Jones - a spherical blob who smokes who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Gavin McInness - a fashion pussy with styled facial hair who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Owen Shroyer - see above Gavin McInness
The Leader of the Oath Keepers - see above Alex Jones
Kyle Rittenhouse - a budding Alex Jones AND a chinlet who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Tucker Carlson - a bowtie-wearing pussy if there ever was one who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Sean Hannity - a manlet who'd get jacked every time he stepped outdoors, even on Martha's Vineyard, if he didn't have a driver and security who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Donald Trump Jr - a greasy-haired sheltered pussy who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Jim Hoft - an albino who matches the physiognomy you mention to a T, who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Ted Cruz - a hideously ugly manlet who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Marco Rubio - a foam party attending manlet with no convictions who got brutally mogged by the New Jersey Beached Whale who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Chris Christie - the New Jersey Beached whale who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Jordan Peterson - a drug-addled pysch pussy from a Canadian commuter school who managed to cultivate a drug addiction, a whore daughter, and a fanbase out of society's lowest common denominator who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Donald Trump Sr - some fast food eating, TV-obsessed golf pussy who wears diapers who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Curtis Yarvin - a dead ringer for basically everything you just said. Who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Steve Bannon - looks like he gases putting on his clothes in the morning who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of.
Steven Miller - Not exactly Tom Brady who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of

About the best you can do is a closeted top who tossed his traditionalist family into a dumpster in favor of simping for Shailene Woodley and ayahuasca in Peru. Which is fucking epic and WTF I love Godgers now look how the NFL squares are straight made to seethe by this based man.
Who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of. And probably win the NFC North if she had Davante.

Weird post of the year.

Take a break.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Other people's choices are none of your business. It doesn't affect you. Whether or not a political shill says two quarters of negative growth is a recession is besides the point. And Team Trump had Larry Kudlow shilling so you beat us to the recession punch by a couple years - congrats! You're number 1!

Speaking of bugmen, look at the right wingers.

Ben Shapiro - a manlet that Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Alex Jones - a spherical blob who smokes who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Gavin McInness - a fashion pussy with styled facial hair who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Owen Shroyer - see above Gavin McInness
The Leader of the Oath Keepers - see above Alex Jones
Kyle Rittenhouse - a budding Alex Jones AND a chinlet who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Tucker Carlson - a bowtie-wearing pussy if there ever was one who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Sean Hannity - a manlet who'd get jacked every time he stepped outdoors, even on Martha's Vineyard, if he didn't have a driver and security who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Donald Trump Jr - a greasy-haired sheltered pussy who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Jim Hoft - an albino who matches the physiognomy you mention to a T, who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Ted Cruz - a hideously ugly manlet who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Marco Rubio - a foam party attending manlet with no convictions who got brutally mogged by the New Jersey Beached Whale who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Chris Christie - the New Jersey Beached whale who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Jordan Peterson - a drug-addled pysch pussy from a Canadian commuter school who managed to cultivate a drug addiction, a whore daughter, and a fanbase out of society's lowest common denominator who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Donald Trump Sr - some fast food eating, TV-obsessed golf pussy who wears diapers who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Curtis Yarvin - a dead ringer for basically everything you just said. Who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of
Steve Bannon - looks like he gases putting on his clothes in the morning who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of.
Steven Miller - Not exactly Tom Brady who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of

About the best you can do is a closeted top who tossed his traditionalist family into a dumpster in favor of simping for Shailene Woodley and ayahuasca in Peru. Which is fucking epic and WTF I love Godgers now look how the NFL squares are straight made to seethe by this based man.
Who Lena Dunham could beat the sh!t out of. And probably win the NFC North if she had Davante.
can you add this? doesn't seem to fit anywhere else :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Similar to Asians previously known as oriental
Or before that chinamen

there probably were relatively few people that were that upset about the word oriental. But for the benefit of the ones who wanted to be referred to as asian,we changed
Older people fought it
My mother in law still said oriental, but that generation is dying quickly
I don't understand why is there a denial that society norms and the English language constantly change.

It's such an undeniable fact.
And there is still no "degeneracy" nor "destruction of humanity".

I don't understand why people with boomer mentality think they can stop it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't understand why is there a denial that society norms and the English language constantly change.

How long will it take for the 455 new words to be incorporated into braille and sign language so our handicapped brothers, sisters, and undecideds can take advantage of this social enlightening breakthrough?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
How long will it take for the 455 new words to be incorporated into braille and sign language so our handicapped brothers, sisters, and undecideds can take advantage of this social enlightening breakthrough?
Handi capable

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

Does the word Woman apply here now?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Similar to Asians previously known as oriental
Or before that chinamen

there probably were relatively few people that were that upset about the word oriental. But for the benefit of the ones who wanted to be referred to as asian,we changed
Older people fought it
My mother in law still said oriental, but that generation is dying quickly
About 40 years ago, I did a part-time Xmas gig at Macy's in downtown SF...got gently corrected for using the term "Oriental" by Grace, a young Chinese girl working with me. She said the term was old-fashioned and out of date.....and it stuck with me all these years, probably because she was a natural D-cup and had possibly the best rack I've ever seen on an Asian woman. Grace, wherever you are, you are burned in my memory forever :cheers:

Reactions: hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Damn. You’re having a normal one this morning

Note I never mentioned politics in my definition, bugman is apolitical. In fact all the “manosphere” faggots are definitely bugmen

and when people expect me to change actual reality to their version of reality it does affect me. Just like how inflation affects you
It was the afternoon in Florida.

But I'm glad you acknowledge that between getting a larger-than normal raise due to inflation, and CVX and ET balling out, and living .5 miles from work, and a few hundy yards from the beach, and not even a decent sushi dinner power bill, and so on, inflation doesn't mean sh!t to me. Kind of like a pronoun in an email signature or twitter bio.

But inflation does more keenly effect people who live paycheck to paycheck and such, and it's way more important than being triggered by pronouns.

Weird post of the year.

Take a break.
Person who would get drop-kicked by Lena Dunham detected. Take a closeout. There is no universe in which calling this bugmen thing complete bullshit is the weird post relative to the bugmen post.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Yeah, because I've had to go there a couple times and I'm not into it.
no doubt, the food is awful, in the finest Southern tradition. but the snowflakes are upset because Cracker Barrel is serving Impossible burgers...isn't that a trigger for this circle jerk?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I encourage you to stop caring so we can move in from this distraction
But I don’t really care if you do
You might be more content if you cared less too

You can move on by moving on since you don't have a dog in this fight and don't care.

Attachments

Last edited: