Bugmen will eat bugs

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
One of Biden's first executive orders (might've been his very first) was to ban states from keeping male-to-females trans out of high school female sports. If that's not blatant pandering to woke ideology then I don't know what is. Plus the recent requests endorsed by Biden to refer to pregnant women as pregnant people. The latter of which I admit has no real impact on people, but it does show that these idiotic and unscientific ideas do make their way to the very top and that Democratic will bend to whatever absurd "requests" that come their way from that ilk. Party of Science!

Also, last I checked state universities were government employers who are supposed to uphold the constitution. I've posted countless examples of woke idiocy being pandered to, and students and professors who even begin to challenge them facing the pitchfork crowd.

Some of the most blatant kidgloving of criminal activity has been observed by local governments with democrat leadership (SF, LA, Seattle, Portland). If you don't think that this track record is going to hurt democrats in 2022 and 2024, then PM what your smokin cause I want some of dat :beer:

IDGAF if someone posts their pronouns. Just don't badger those who choose not to go along with it, which this ilk absolutely does. The woke crowd wants diversity for every aspect of life except for opinions, and there's a silent majority who is afraid to say anything about it because they are afraid of losing their jobs.

The last several years have been straight out of Animal Farm :toilet:
I'm sorry Biden cut funding for conversion therapy in an executive order. I'm sorry you can't call people what they ask you to call them. I'm sorry that calling someone who is trans or gay or whatever the equivalent of Jesus Freak is now results in an outcry in a professional setting.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What is a bigger impact on society:

1) Guys in women's school sports?

2) Forced pregnancies?

It seems like your biases are going to determine your trigger.
You keep missing the point, like many others here. It’s the overall trend of coercing compliance with a uniform ideology and the divisive breakdown of civil discourse that is of concern. #1 is a symptom of that, not the issue itself.

Who are you biting your tongue around?
I don’t bite my tongue, but most do. Which is why the discourse has gotten as absurd as it has.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You keep missing the point, like many others here. It’s the overall trend of coercing compliance with a uniform ideology and the divisive breakdown of civil discourse that is of concern. #1 is a symptom of that, not the issue itself.

I don’t bite my tongue, but most do. Which is why the discourse has gotten as absurd as it has.
What ideology?

I think it's funny when people talk about the break down of civil discourse on social media on social media.

By being able to complain about it you undermine your premise.

I think it's weird that people put some much value about saying stuff online.

People talk about politics too much.

They should take up the guitar or knife fighting.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Uh, No, it does not.

You could complain about the communists in the USSR........................until you couldn't.
Actually you were never been able to complain about communists.

A grown man who still doesn't know what communism is. Tsk tsk

Always ignoring the actual meaning of words and making up your own.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You keep missing the point, like many others here. It’s the overall trend of coercing compliance with a uniform ideology and the divisive breakdown of civil discourse that is of concern.
There is no overall trend of coercing compliance.
Theres no uniform ideology.
There is deliberate misinformation intended to promote disunity.
Who is calling for books about homosexuality to be banned?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What is a bigger impact on society:

1) Guys in women's school sports?

2) Forced pregnancies?

It seems like your biases are going to determine your trigger.
Multiple ways to prevent pregnancy without being abstinent. Just takes responsibility

Men in women’s sports is symptomatic of a much larger societal problem that seeks to change natural and scientific laws

I’m fact, the latter is more harmful to more women as it seeks to reduce womanhood to nothing more than the whims of mentally ill people

it’s also a matter of personal responsibility to something outside of control of the individual

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There is no overall trend of coercing compliance.
Theres no uniform ideology.
There is deliberate misinformation intended to promote disunity.
Who is calling for books about homosexuality to be banned?
Is this recent crop of denialism a coping mechanism or are the lefties just clueless?

• Love

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Multiple ways to prevent pregnancy without being abstinent. Just takes responsibility

Men in women’s sports is symptomatic of a much larger societal problem that seeks to change natural and scientific laws

I’m fact, the latter is more harmful to more women as it seeks to reduce womanhood to nothing more than the whims of mentally ill people

it’s also a matter of personal responsibility to something outside of control of the individual
LOL

Yes, talk about responsibility to teenagers who just discovered sex.

Are you a robot?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

https://soundcloud.com/user698828797%2Ftake-my-advice-and-run

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Rightw

Transgenders have always existed and will continue to, just an easy target for you;. How about your team banning books Mr Free Speech?

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Playing stupid in an attempt to win an argument is..............stupid*.

*If you are in fact, stupid, my apologies.
It's amazing that in the age of Google, morons like you still exist.

Like, imagine if you actually had to go to the library and spend hours in order to learn what communism is and how it worked?

Hard to imagine you'd be actually stupider.