Bugmen will eat bugs

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The WEF is mandating reductions in livestock. European governments are already taking their marching orders. Their goal is to make meat as expensive as possible so that it really is "an occasional treat". They've stated this as their goal and they aren't even trying to hide it :toilet:
Proabably you would pay what I already pay.

It's the factory farming that is bad. It's inhumane and bad for the environment

Getting rid of it is good.

Cattle raising done right is good for the environment.

Do you really think you won't be able to buy meat in this life time?

You guys worry about the weirdest stuff.

I wish we could make a bet so I could win more money off you dummies.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, I don’t. It’s the fact that there are governments caving into this nonsense and engaging in social engineering that is concerning.
People only hate social engineering when it doesn't benefit them.

When it benefits then they won't even frame it that way.

My friend is a trump guy (an Ifal lite) and he cries about freedom and how he hates the government telling him what to do. This is his constant cry. But then during covid he got 240 grand from the government in covid money for his business that he doesn't have to pay back.

Stay out of my life government!

Give me free money!

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The WEF is mandating reductions in livestock. European governments are already taking their marching orders. Their goal is to make meat as expensive as possible so that it really is "an occasional treat". They've stated this as their goal and they aren't even trying to hide it :toilet:
Not just cattle. All food.
In addition to the Ukraine war and various other deleterious effects on this year's wheat harvest, now we're going to reduce them 30% across Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, and possibly CA too. Newsom is a WEF bugman as well. In CA, all we have to do is shut off the water.

• Angry
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I am fairly confident that any Cal Poly Soil Science grad would be happy to address how easy it is for all but the most advanced farmers to reduce usage of artificial fertilizers by 30% or more while maintaining or even increasing yields.

Overfertilization has been a problem for years - wears out soils and causes huge runoff problems. It's like 'roids for dirt, a cheap way to juice the soil for maximum gain, never mind the consequences.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What is the time table for this happening?

Maybe there is a bet in there.

I need some erbb libertarian freedom cheese!
2030. By then you will own nothing and be happy. The elites need to push down the middle class and slightly raise the lower class in order for them to maintain their lifestyle

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
2030. By then you will own nothing and be happy. The elites need to push down the middle class and slightly raise the lower class in order for them to maintain their lifestyle
I already own nothing and I'm pretty happy.

"To be able to dispense with something is tantamount to having it."

But I think you need to have had stuff to realize you really don't need stuff.