Bugmen will eat bugs

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Thats true though, yes?
While I admire your agricultural pursuits, you seem to be porpoising in a boundary layer of bugman credulity, to wit, "He makes a really good point!" If so, what percentage of your calories come from your homestead and how much of that will remain if the rest of us get hungry due to policies of the bugman WEF doomcult?

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
I mean this bit: Jane Goodall in Davos: "All these [environmental] things we talk about wouldn’t be a problem if there was the size of population that there was 500 years ago.” The world population 500 years ago is estimated between 420 and 540 million — 6.7 billion fewer people than today.

I'd much prefer a world with half the world population size we have today.

Reactions: Autoprax and Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I mean this bit: Jane Goodall in Davos: "All these [environmental] things we talk about wouldn’t be a problem if there was the size of population that there was 500 years ago.” The world population 500 years ago is estimated between 420 and 540 million — 6.7 billion fewer people than today.

I'd much prefer a world with half the world population size we have today.
Just to cut the crowds at the point breaks

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Man you're having so much trouble with this. Why is that? Too boomer?

I'll give you a clue to the insidiousness of it #AltProteins
This is like abortion.

You would think the people crying foul were being forced to eat bugs and kill their babies.

As long as you got cash you can buy beef.

The bug are for the poor preople.

Not you me with our white male privilege

I'm not worried and neither should you be

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This is like abortion.

You would think the people crying foul were being forced to eat bugs and kill their babies.

As long as you got cash you can buy beef.

The bug are for the poor preople.

Not you me with our white male privilege

I'm not worried and neither should you be
The WEF is mandating reductions in livestock. European governments are already taking their marching orders. Their goal is to make meat as expensive as possible so that it really is "an occasional treat". They've stated this as their goal and they aren't even trying to hide it :toilet:

• Love
Reactions: PRCD and Ifallalot

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Oh.
The only time I ate bugs, deep fried something, at a Mexican place in SF, myself and a co-worker both had what felt like food poisoning the next day. I did not eat any chicken there either. I won't be doing that again.