Bugmen will eat bugs

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

7EF503CB-E09A-4514-B369-CC844FF61A2C.jpeg

the more dynamic bugmen will supplement with fried arachnids to maintain muscle tone and the occasional semi-erection...

the lowest level, largely sedentary buglet bois, (sissyhal types...) will be happy to subsist on termite larvae, ant eggs and maggots of assorted types...

when they manage to have sexy daydreams about the green new deal and e-skooters they will picture elizabeth warren’s bugnest, while being actually terrified of AOC’s elevated testosterone levels and JAH style ass-hair...:ban:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
******da dum dum dumdum dumdum*****
~ ~ ~ **“ottoprax tha bug maaan”** ~ ~ ~

singitotto!!!

*** ott to prax eats spi derz!***
They tried to use spiders as a weight lifting supplement but it didn't work.

Now, I have to try some. Next time I'm out I will buy and report back

Reactions: donuts

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The tweet is misleading is what I am getting at. The company wants you to buy the bug powder snacks and advertise it as such.
1657842982633.png

Nudge theory works.....

My wife when she wants a backrub from me:

"Just rub my neck and shoulders a little, please (wink)."

And I go for it each time because I interpret that wink a certain way....

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The tweet is misleading is what I am getting at. The company wants you to buy the bug powder snacks and advertise it as such.
View attachment 133737

Nudge theory works.....
I think people are building a resistance to it. We now know that they use it and that there's always another nudge coming. Introducing us to crickets is the first nudge. I have no real objection to it as long as other forms of agriculture are left alone to thrive and prosper. But we're already seeing the other nudges (Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Canada, Germany) and they lead to starvation if carried through, hence I'm already resisting the first nudge.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

A popular uprising of working-class people against the elites and their values is underway—and it's crossing the globe. There is a growing resistance by the middle and lower classes against what Rob Henderson has coined the "luxury beliefs" of the elites, as everyday folks realize the harm it causes them and their communities.

1657923325324.png