Brownfish. Mid 90s.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
He posted on here for a little while under “tedfred” I think, but he didn’t really post much. That was years ago now.
I did just surf with my old pal when I was out west in February. We had a fun little sunrise session at the reefs

Reactions: PPK96754

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I went on a surf trip with tiny universe and Bryan lamb, and a couple other buddy’s, to el salvador in 2009. I had only been an active forum member for a year, tops. none of us was aware, before the trip, that the three of us already knew each other on the forum. The trip had been planned by Ted and me, and he brought a couple of friends and I brought a bud as well. Ted, (who many of you know in person as well), has been a good friend of mine IRL going way back to high school daze mid 90s Santa Barbara
This reads like the beginning of one of those Penthouse confessions letters.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The personal sexual information we know about some of the forum members has me LMAO
One of the funniest things I've ever read here was a member saying him and his buddies went to nightclubs and picked up older women, but like women in their 60s because it was guarantee vs younger ones, and they'd take them home late night and bang them. :roflmao:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The personal sexual information we know about some of the forum members has me LMAO
One of the funniest things I've ever read here was a member saying him and his buddies went to nightclubs and picked up older women, but like women in their 60s because it was guarantee vs younger ones, and they'd take them home late night and bang them. :roflmao:
Lube is essential for post-menopausal babes.

Best to buy in bulk.

unclebraddah

Gerry Lopez status
May 2, 2005
I trip on this all the time. 20 years of this lunatic fringe. Seen a lot change over the years. People have come and gone.. and some have come back. We're talking two decades of change across the board.
And now I'm the OG. :foreheadslap:
Brah! 1998

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i remember posting about quads in 99 here often, trying to tell everyone they were way faster and looser than thrusters
nobody wanted to listen

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
i remember posting about quads in 99 here often, trying to tell everyone they were way faster and looser than thrusters
nobody wanted to listen
I listened after very bad quad custom as a grom back in '82 :toilet: Now all quads, twins, and 5 fin bonzers:shaka:

Reactions: 000