Brownfish. Mid 90s.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Did not go thru whole thread but erbb fav involved white van and parking roof top sex photos and then the whole pink jeep and peniscola was pretty classic:cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Gotta say Gary -

Being a kook from New Hampshire, you pull some nice trim.

I hope you tell them you have the herps before you engage.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Hey Gary post up more pics of that

Because I'm a gentleman I looked at both her chest and her face.

The t!ts say "Squeeze me, suck me, paint me with your baby batter."

Face says "I'm fucking nuts."
She was one of the more sane and rational ones I've been with. Good in bed too.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Remember that guy Brian Lamb who was posting about wanting to do triathlons and then quit surfing?
I went on a surf trip with tiny universe and Bryan lamb, and a couple other buddy’s, to el salvador in 2009. I had only been an active forum member for a year, tops. none of us was aware, before the trip, that the three of us already knew each other on the forum. The trip had been planned by Ted and me, and he brought a couple of friends and I brought a bud as well. Ted, (who many of you know in person as well), has been a good friend of mine IRL going way back to high school daze mid 90s Santa Barbara

I don’t remember exactly how we discovered it, but our first night at miraflores something clicked and I was like “wait, you’re not BLamb from the surfer mag forum?” And hilarity ensued. Killer trip, we got a lot of waves and got ragingly drunk every night in playa el Cuco

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I went on a surf trip with tiny universe and Bryan lamb, and a couple other buddy’s, to el salvador in 2009. I had only been an active forum member for a year, tops. none of us was aware, before the trip, that the three of us already knew each other on the forum. The trip had been planned by Ted and me, and he brought a couple of friends and I brought a bud as well. Ted, (who many of you know in person as well), has been a good friend of mine IRL going way back to high school daze mid 90s Santa Barbara

I don’t remember exactly how we discovered it, but our first night at miraflores something clicked and I was like “wait, you’re not BLamb from the surfer mag forum?” And hilarity ensued. Killer trip, we got a lot of waves and got ragingly drunk every night in playa el Cuco
Spill it... who is Ted? :shrug: