Broccoli twin test

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
thought hypto was gonna win but after watching back to back i get his point. pupe ftw!

also his lb is winged one with bit more tail rocker flip. prly not that diff than og one tho

why does everyone with black baron say that when they got one 1” shorter it became magic?

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
thought hypto was gonna win but after watching back to back i get his point. pupe ftw!

also his lb is winged one with bit more tail rocker flip. prly not that diff than og one tho

why does everyone with black baron say that when they got one 1” shorter it became magic?
B/c it’s flat as a door. Makes boards more finicky in sizing

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Seeing him with the Krypto Twin made me wanna get one. Especially since the Hypto Crypto was such a popular board. The twin version must be sick. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
A workmate bought the HK Twin, and when we scored some epic sand bottom drain pipes a couple months ago, the thing was flying. I had to turn around and tell him that the board looked like magic and was workign so well for him.

• Love
Reactions: ReForest and Havoc

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
I don't recall him saying that the tail had more rocker flip - you sure about that? I can't imagine a winged LB with more tail rocker would work as well as his did... My LB is a favorite without extra flip, and mine doesn't have a wing, but I surf slopey SD wavez...

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I don't recall him saying that the tail had more rocker flip - you sure about that? I can't imagine a winged LB with more tail rocker would work as well as his did... My LB is a favorite without extra flip, and mine doesn't have a wing, but I surf slopey SD wavez...
I think i heard him say it had more flip in the tail as well.

At what point is it basically a twinsman?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
That is what he or the shaper said… n w all the changes it’s not even a light bender any more….

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
ya he said st along those lines in the final vid but who knows. my hunch is it is similar to that batch of winged ones album did a while back. if it was standard one, prly same outcome. still think the one he got was too short

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
All the variation spinoffs add to a lot of confusion in albums lineup. Its cool they offer them, but need to organize it better or handle the naming better. Was just looking at a moonstone on their site and its listed as a 6'6" moonstone, but its modified if you read into the description. "This particular Moonstone is slightly modified with a bit curvier of a rail line and a deck profile more similar to our Sunstone model ".

Reactions: Havoc and SixtyGrit

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
All the variation spinoffs add to a lot of confusion in albums lineup. Its cool they offer them, but need to organize it better or handle the naming better. Was just looking at a moonstone on their site and its listed as a 6'6" moonstone, but its modified if you read into the description. "This particular Moonstone is slightly modified with a bit curvier of a rail line and a deck profile more similar to our Sunstone model ".
Sometimes I wish shapers would have a genealogy graphic to explain their shapes, and characteristics of their evolution.