Broccoli twin test

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
All the quantine camps, force vaccinations, mask mandates, etc. Seems like the Australian government has lost their minds. Don't want any part in any of that, no matter how beautiful or good the waves are.
If you're not interested in vaccines and face masks (which no one wears now), probably best not to come. As a side note, I never felt like my liberty or freedoms were impinged during lockdown. I was happy to keep the elderly and the vulnerable safe and spent the whole time surfing with my kids.

Now - back to twin fins! Interesting how twins have taken up the quad space of the early 2010's.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Make sure if you go to Oz you only ride MR-style twins. You don't want to bring down some fingered Seppo kvnt sh!t and wind up on the business end of a brownfur's weapon.

Honestly spend the airfare on a folding e-bike and just go to Lowers.

Live look at Bogan-Byron camp guard:

is that daniel thompson or noa deane?

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
his lightbender is 5'4 and he always complains that it's too small for him at 176 lbs lolz.
hk twin gonna win but he will pull out his twinsman and have that win the whole thing.

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
It's funny - some of the boards I thought he looked better on he didn't take to "the final".
eg. the Chilli and Sharpeye.

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
I thought those boards looked ultra responsive, but his style on them was more flicky flacky. The boards he took to the final brought out the power in his surfing.

Reactions: Havoc