Broccoli twin test

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
did Broccoli make surf hats cool?

2 of my ripper buddies rock them now and they are of the all black wetsuit no logos or lams dd hpsb in all conditions core Dane Reynolds era of surfers.

My only explanation is broccoli.
Dane is core?? Dunno man. Got rich taking Quik’s private equity money for most of his career

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This Hat guy surfs better than all your influencers

We need several rowjimmytour threads investigating his life full of accomplishments and making others Happy
@griffinsurfboard you claimed
This Hat guy surfs better than all your influencers
I never claimed sh*t I just called you out about pic and for such shredder why so little spray :shrug: I have very little pics of myself surfing and if I was going to post one and worse make a claim I would make sure its a good pic of my self:drowning: Why did you not post above pic in your thread to help sale some boards?
[/QUOTE]

, post: 3622582, member: 10035"]
Who are you ?

What have you done in your life ?
[/QUOTE]
I watched my son graduate from high school back in '11 and I was still only 41 years old and could walk on my own are you going to be able to say the same:shrug:

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
After high school he got a job at the Piggly Wiggly as the night janitor, married a nice Latin girl, and learned how to surf during Covid. That’s the bright highlights anyway.
Says the guy who rides over size fireterds with man boobs and makes a x in the sand to mark the shoulder to hop in the liineup:toilet: