Britney Griner released! "Merchant of Death" freed!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, I’m thinking like Putin. I’ve said from the start of this thread that this is a gift to Putin. He traded someone off that poses zero security risk to Russia and of zero intelligence value for someone he wanted that poses a danger to the free world.

You obviously don’t know how to think like a dictator or Bond villain. Sad!
Is it even clear that Putin is functional at this point? Between cancer and parkinson's, I'm not sure he's the mastermind you're remembering. I'm not sure he's even been seen in public since mid-November.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
No, I’m thinking like Putin. I’ve said from the start of this thread that this is a gift to Putin. He traded someone off that poses zero security risk to Russia and of zero intelligence value for someone he wanted that poses a danger to the free world.

You obviously don’t know how to think like a dictator or Bond villain. Sad!
I'll work on this

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Not sure if any of you hippies other than ifallalot knows who Brock Purdy is, or who Mac Jones is, but anyone with weapons and a defense named Mr. Irrelevant appears capable of winning division games with playoff implications.

Tom Brady never had to go up against Josh Allen and Tyreek Hill/Jalen Waddle.

I am pretty sure the wheelchair-bound five year old in the Shriner's Hospital commercials could win the NFC South and probably not break any iPads ragequitting on the sideline.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not sure if any of you hippies other than ifallalot knows who Brock Purdy is, or who Mac Jones is, but anyone with weapons and a defense named Mr. Irrelevant appears capable of winning division games with playoff implications.

Tom Brady never had to go up against Josh Allen and Tyreek Hill/Jalen Waddle.

I am pretty sure the wheelchair-bound five year old in the Shriner's Hospital commercials could win the NFC South and probably not break any iPads ragequitting on the sideline.
Josh McDaniels as their head coach would quash any playoff implication games.

I almost miss Joe Bugel.

OK no I don't. :roflmao:

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Her press conference was on a couple weeks ago, and carried in entirety because apparently she plays for the Phoenix team

There is no way she is female

Reactions: PRCD

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If they could sell places out, maybe WNBA players wouldn't play overseas to get paid and she wouldn't have been in Russia in the first place. Also I think people overestimate support for Griner.

The US Intel Agencies are all "LOL RUSSIA FINNA GO UP IN THERE FIVE MINUTES AFTER CLOSING CEREMONIES". Every Ukrainian at the Olympics gets camera time, the only thing they're doing is begging the world to care about their imminent invasion. The one had a No War in Ukraine sign, written in English. Russia and China are both famously run by strongmen and are our high-profile adversaries. "Let's fly into Russia dirty."

:foreheadslap:

Reactions: grapedrink