Britney Griner gets 9 years…

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
In her defense, she's seems to be looking at the world a bit different these days.

From bitching and protesting during the national anthem to talking about how much she values her freedom and how she loves the 4th of July.

I've always thought Russian courts were pretty intimidating, keeping the defendant locked up in a cage and all.

At least she'll be able to add conversational Russian to her Linkedin.
Cool story bro

like totally nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My instinct (which is worth nothing because we will never know for certain) is that she is guilty because if they really wanted to set someone up, you’d think they would do it with something harder and higher quantity. Unless they thought about that angle already and went with the vape specifically for that reason :unsure:

Also, look at how clueless the average traveler is and it’s not surprising that someone could forget something like this. I think the same way if I were going to Russia, China etc- I used to throw my bag in the washing machine before packing for international trips
I’ve forgotten prohibited items in my carry-ons before. On a three legged trip from LAX->SFO->SEATAC->LAX I was on the last leg of the trip going through security in Seattle when they found a 3 1/2” tactical folding knife in an internal pocket of my messenger bag that I completely forgot about and had no knowledge that it was there. Tsa was cool about it and even helped me mail it to myself. But yeah sometimes people just forget they have prohibited items in their bags

Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I’ve forgotten prohibited items in my carry-ons before. On a three legged trip from LAX->SFO->SEATAC->LAX I was on the last leg of the trip going through security in Seattle when they found a 3 1/2” tactical folding knife in an internal pocket of my messenger bag that I completely forgot about and had no knowledge that it was there. Tsa was cool about it and even helped me mail it to myself. But yeah sometimes people just forget they have prohibited items in their bags
Tactical knife in a messenger bag. I guess you never know when shits going to pop off while enjoying chai tea and a gluten free cookie.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Don't you also fly everywhere with weed?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Last Fall when I went to Italy I had a wine opener, the kind with a foil cutter, in the side pocket of my backpack. For some idiotic reason those were/are banned in carry on bags (the kind with just the worm is permitted, which is stupid because those could do serious damage too). Anyway, I got through LAX security but luckily one of my co-workers saw it through the mesh. Was happy they found it before we landed in Frankfurt.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
If we are going to trade prisoners with the Russians I want to go on the record as suggesting that the Russians should have to include the pee pee hookers + all their videos.

This is political?

I once forgot about a suppressed AR15 and a thousand rounds of ammo in my luggage. I hate it when that happens.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
If we are going to trade prisoners with the Russians I want to go on the record as suggesting that the Russians should have to include the pee pee hookers + all their videos.

This is political?

I once forgot about a suppressed AR15 and a thousand rounds of ammo in my luggage. I hate it when that happens.
Well at least there wasn’t a pitbull in there too

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
About four years ago, went to visit sister and brother-in-law in Dallas, TX.

Carry-on only.

Get to her place, open the bag to get the swim trunks, and there is my $2.99 pocket knife (3 inch blade with with can and bottle openers) in a side pocket. When I packed, I though it was a motel bar of soap or a Cliff Bar. Should have looked.

Sigh.

Show my brother-in-law, he laughs.

"Last year, my buddy forgot he had a belt buckle knife until he was past security."

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
she knew she had it.
she was expecting special treatment cause she played basketball.
which she would have gotten...
had war not recently broken out.

ooops. :foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

9X.