Britney Griner gets 9 years…

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I’ve met people who think she’s innocent because she’s American and weed is legal in parts of America.

There are countries that put people to death for possession.

BTW, Griner has admitted to it and cvs plead guilty.

9 years for vape oil is fuckking retarded though.
If anyone has ever heard her her speak she is retarded. That should have been her defense. Instead of saying she forgot it wa there why not just be honest. Use the retard defense.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
In her defense, she's seems to be looking at the world a bit different these days.

From bitching and protesting during the national anthem to talking about how much she values her freedom and how she loves the 4th of July.

I've always thought Russian courts were pretty intimidating, keeping the defendant locked up in a cage and all.

At least she'll be able to add conversational Russian to her Linkedin.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
9 years, I wonder if the sentence woulve been lighter if she was a more conservative person ... straight, white, straight hair instead of ugly dreadlocks, no tats etc.
I heard earlier that around 90-95% of people in russia who are convicted of possession get the maximum (10 years). They don’t fuckk around.

Reactions: hammies

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Anybody find it odd that the other person in the prisoner swap deal, Paul Whelan, has never received any publicity, but Griner has dominatd the news for months!

Reactions: Clayster

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
She probably forgot about the weed because she was packing while high.

Back pre-digital camera days, I had a dozen empty film canisters in center console. Sure I had some weed in a few of those but they were long scrounged clean; mostly was just lazy about throwing them away and they came in handy from time to time. Thought surely this would be no big deal to leave in the car when going to Baja. Yeah, that cost me an hour and $100 on the claim there was weed when there was none. Now I was pretty calm about the whole deal as I was munching on some weed granola/cookies the whole time while they're shaking my car but they didn't know about that. Tiny Universe and tedfred were there.

But yeah, she fucked up and has 10 years of watered down (maybe a good thing?) borscht.

Say, aren't there a few former professional athletes still in prison here in America on weed charges? I haven't kept track but who could forget a name like Bam (Bong) Morris.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink