Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
False cracks = intimidation and threats/warnings/directions on leaving but not an actual beating? :shrug:
I have a couple good friends from Philly they are both a little territorial now that I think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
My wife bought a pair of DaHui surf trunks she had picked up for $12 at COSTCO in Kauai. She couldn't understand why I refused to even try them on.

Similar monkey business is what killed the old W&S club.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour
Jan 15, 2020
False cracks = intimidation and threats/warnings/directions on leaving but not an actual beating? :shrug:
I have a couple good friends from Philly they are both a little territorial now that I think of it.
No, quite the opposite. False cracks is more of a surprise punch to the face.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
So like not even playing with words, going straight to the wham-bam on the haole face. You be Whitney I be Bobby I get it now.. Thank you..
I've not seen a good whoopN in a long time, that's why we be gittN barney's and stuffs too.:drowning::toilet::shameonyou::shrug:

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Last time I saw Santiago was at Playa Hermosa years later. He was enjoying life. That night was some crazy partying and our crew thought it best to scoot from Jaco. Many years have passed since…
That’s a great pic for memories!
Wonder what happened to next door neighbor Gary…
Janet… she was a PhD in physics or something? She had it all going on!
Gary went to Europe and became a model. People told me they saw him on billboards.
OMG, Janet, post doc at Scripps, was smokin hot. She'd come over in her skimpy bikini, "anyone want to smoke this joint with me?"

Reactions: npsp and SFKneelo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
you really don't want to ever visit oahu again, do you?
I've never been. level with us - is he a Fed or not? bluemarlin says he's not. I don't see how this can be since a DA can charge you with pretty much anything.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The surfing community self censors inuendos
that their their heroes are wise guys.
Ok. I'm not really a member of the "community" - my dad didn't surf. This guy is one of our heroes?
1662328981093.png

Walk me through the timeline here - he transplants from NJ and - due to his business acumen, connections, organizational skills, and toughness - he gets all these native Oahu guys to join him and follow him and corners the local market on drugs? How did he make all of those connections and then re-route supply chains to HI?

lol this Rothman guy glows in the dark.

Reactions: kelpcutter

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
D2FCE128-153A-410A-8234-28305957CBDE.jpeg

How come no one ever questions Koa? I dig his you tube channel. In fact, when I watch youtube, i do it on my Tv, I go straight to Koa…then next up is that wacky Bronco chick…Unstoppable Morgan.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
He looks so roidy. Gym Tan Laundry before it was a thing. Gross.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I've never been. level with us - is he a Fed or not? bluemarlin says he's not. I don't see how this can be since a DA can charge you with pretty much anything.
You want to know what happened when the last anonymous erBBer made these sorts of allegations?