OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
What would you do?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
One of the few acts in the water I’d completely lose my sh!t over. Most drop in artists chill the fuck out after saying what’s up to them. That type of sh!t is unforgivable.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
:shameonyou: another reason why the Brazzos are the most hated nationality in surfing, passive aggressive bitch move in a contest.

sorry buddy, you're not a "pro" surfer. if you can't pay the bills with your "job" then it's time to find a new "profession"

Reactions: youcantbeserious

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I can think of one time in the past 20 years I burned someone "on accident" and he was looking and board pointing right when I had to decide on the left. Basically nobody at very busy short period Sebastian does that - everyone shows determination on one direction the whole time. I kicked out and he was wiped out one section back from me.

Everyone else I burned since I was like 10 years old, I did it on purpose, so I'd "deserve" this. I predict a standard fight would ensue.

Except if it happened in the confines of a priority action in a heat. Parko throwing the double bird from a Kirra pit is good sportsmanship in a surfing rivalry as far as I'm concerned. Kelly's claim antics, hilarious. This is stupidity.

There was some grom expression session during a WCT once and I saw this happen two or three times. Martin Potter was not happy about it if memory serves.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
A few years back we had an SUP guy pick a fight in the water and then swing his paddle into someone's head. He got felony assault charges for that. This should really be the same. Everybody knows that wasn't an accident. That little kick from the rear foot makes it very obvious. At least it's obvious for anyone that has surfed even semi well. Might be able to sell that as an accident to a jury of non-surfers.

I have heard rumors of a fatal accident of this type years ago. Meaning it was on purpose. It was claimed it was an accident. Everybody in the water knew better but everybody kept their mouths shut.

Reactions: PPK96754

hugh shackman

OTF status
Mar 3, 2017
looks like he surfs at porto a bunch. you'd think this clown would be used to this sort of thing and wouldn't blow his already dogsh*t QS "career" out the window over it

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
looks like he possibly shot his board near the guy but not actually at him. would be hard to miss if u were trying to hit him

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Does anyone have Stab Premium? They say they have spoken with both surfers and the WSL on this. Would be curious on what each party is saying. Not pay a subscription curious, but curious.