Brawling

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"Just one of the reasons we're better off without it."

Because 10 % can't handle it?

That is cray cray.

Drinking has many benefits.

Life is risky. be safe but not too safe.

Avoid if you can't handle but figure out if you can handle and then act accordingly.

That is human behavior, how to be an adult 101
Drinking has far more negatives than benefits. It's not even close

Reactions: Havoc and mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I never understood why someone could be attacked in school and then get in trouble for fighting back in self defense. Is it still this way?
It's absurd. Although I think they justify it by not knowing how it started, so they place the blame on both parties under the assumption that both did something to escalate the situation.

Reactions: Havoc

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It's absurd. Although I think they justify it by not knowing how it started, so they place the blame on both parties under the assumption that both did something to escalate the situation.
If you don't fight back you could die.

In fact a kid just died recently at a middle school in Moreno Valley without getting a punch in.

People aren't playing around, and everyone, even white kids, are niggas and niggers:

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If you don't fight back you could die.

In fact a kid just died recently at a middle school in Moreno Valley without getting a punch in.

People aren't playing around, and everyone, even white kids, are niggas and niggers:

Again, I don't disagree with you, however that is their reasoning. Don't shoot the messenger.

If/when I have kids, I will teach them to punch back, if walking away is not an option.

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
It's probably been like 12yrs. Drunk guy at a party my then-gf was having. Was already fighting with the gf because she was up to her ears in blow and I was in a sour mood. Had to kick this drunk hipster fook out multiple times. Third time I was showing him the door he threw a wild haymaker at me and I didn't even dodge it, he missed by a mile and I just countered with a series of lefts and rights to his face without even thinking. All of my anger with the coked up gf got unloaded on him. Two of her friends that were marines grabbed us both and pushed us through the front door out on the streets where I got the best of him. Not sure he landed a proper punch. A few weeks later I ended up at a brunch with his GF that I didn't recognize and got to have the awkward conversation about how I kicked her BF's ass.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
[
Drinking has far more negatives than benefits. It's not even close
For you because you can handle your sh!t.

That is fine.

I'm not telling anyone to drink.

Handle your sh!t bro

*Did you turn into Johnny Retard Conservative when you quit drinking? =0/

Last edited:

waxhead

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 31, 2009
Been in only three fights as an adult. I was about 25, and dating this bartender chick who was working in a shithole in the excelsior of SF. Hanging at the bar waiting for her to get off, and the other bartender, this big dude, asks me "want to see me kick somebody's ass?" Like a fool I follow him outside and there are four cholos. He talks them down and they decide not to fight and bartender dude slips back into the bar, leaving me there. I get cold cocked but don't go down. I took their advice to "go back in the bar MFer"

Another time an Aussie hassled my bandmate's wife outside a gig, and I popped him and gave him a kick which landed in a sensitive area. Ended the incident, lost the gig.

Last one my mom calls and says her husband is pushing her around. I see red, drive over there and land a few punches and threw him into a concrete wall. Lots of blood. Ambulance took him away. I didn't feel good about it, even though he deserved it. None were real fights really. I'd rather not get my ass kicked or accidentally kill someone. I try to keep calm, especially on the road, where people commit outrages daily. Breathe.

I was in a band with a Samoan dude. Great guy, but loved to scrap as much as he liked to f%6k. One night he picks up a broad and takes her home. Next gig boyfriend shows up. We are playing loud as sh!t and I see him talking with BF on the dance floor. BF is a head taller and 75lbs heavier. I think my buddy is toast. I'm thinking I'm glad I didn't take the chick home. Next thing I know my buddy is on top of the dude and over the roar of the band I hear his fists connecting with the dude's face. BF never had a chance. Made mental note-"never get in a fight with him, or mention how pretty his sister is". Poor guy died in his forties of cancer. He got a lot of poon and beat a lot of ass.

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
YOU kicked someone's ass ??!!

:p Sure!
You fat little lump of rancid butter .:bricks:

And the Marines got called in to ref the fight! :unsure:

How old are you now - still posting your insipid bullsh_t stories?

Do you think anyone here actually believes you?

Liar, as usual.

:poop:

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
2010 during the MLB playoffs. Told some kook at the Asti in downtown Santa Cruz to take off his f ing Phillies hat. Dude cheap shotted me and I laughed right in his face. Bouncer dragged him out the back dour to the alley and gave him some goodnight kisses. I got multiple drinks bought for me. Good night.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Compared to alcohol I think people make even worse choices when on angel dust.

Like I said, I haven't been in a fight since middle school, but one time I was approached by a guy who I believe was high on angel dust. It was the late 80's. I was doing an art project in Santa Monica for the Third St. Redevelopment Project which was just getting started. For a month I would work on the art project and then walk to Venice where I was staying at the Cadillac Hotel which back then was a cockroach infested youth hostel (deserving of a whole other thread). One night I was walking on the bridge that goes down to the pier and this guy comes up to me saying, "I can kick your ass!" He had a crazed look in his eyes. I just said, "Yeah, you probably could." In fact he had at least 40 pounds on me (I'm a 160 pound weakling). Then he said, "I could jump off this bridge and still come up here and kick your ass." Again, I just said, "You probably don't want to do that." I didn't want to ignore him, but also didn't want to engage with him. He was looking for a reason to fight. I kept walking. He lost interest.

In retrospect I always wonder what would have happened if I told him to jump. That point of the bridge was still 30-40 feet above the pavement below.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It's probably been like 12yrs. Drunk guy at a party my then-gf was having. Was already fighting with the gf because she was up to her ears in blow and I was in a sour mood. Had to kick this drunk hipster fook out multiple times. Third time I was showing him the door he threw a wild haymaker at me and I didn't even dodge it, he missed by a mile and I just countered with a series of lefts and rights to his face without even thinking. All of my anger with the coked up gf got unloaded on him. Two of her friends that were marines grabbed us both and pushed us through the front door out on the streets where I got the best of him. Not sure he landed a proper punch. A few weeks later I ended up at a brunch with his GF that I didn't recognize and got to have the awkward conversation about how I kicked her BF's ass.
Talk about humiliated.....