Brandon/Biden's L's

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that the Trump administration negotiated with the Taliban WITHOUT the Afghan government and set an exit date shortly after inauguration

schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that the Trump administration proceeded to do absolutely nothing to prepare for withdrawal in the intervening year between signing the deal and the withdrawal date

schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that Biden did what he could given the previous administration's commitments on an extremely tight timeline

same schex, different day. never learning. never getting better.

• Wow
Reactions: manbearpig

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that the Trump administration negotiated with the Taliban WITHOUT the Afghan government and set an exit date shortly after inauguration

schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that the Trump administration proceeded to do absolutely nothing to prepare for withdrawal in the intervening year between signing the deal and the withdrawal date

schex's narrative, of course, omits the fact that Biden did what he could given the previous administration's commitments on an extremely tight timeline

same schex, different day. never learning. never getting better.
No - The "agreement" had already been violated, and Trump said it was off the table
So there was No timeline, and no commitment - but I'm sure MSNBC told you different

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Wrong again
I said I disagreed with the Biden Admins priorities in general which included giving 20k for arts
Giving money to anything takes away from something else - period
WE literally have people living in our streets
But for you everything is about drag queens- so weird

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wrong again
I said I disagreed with the Biden Admins priorities in general which included giving 20k for arts
Giving money to anything takes away from something else - period
WE literally have people living in our streets
But for you everything is about drag queens- so weird
You are everything wrong with America.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
You are everything wrong with America.
I know loving the USA is like kryptonite to you
USA!USA!USA! - If our people need food and shelter that should take priority over Arts in another country
You always got a trophy amiright?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
No - The "agreement" had already been violated, and Trump said it was off the table
So there was No timeline, and no commitment - but I'm sure MSNBC told you different
false

zero grasp but all the emotions

I love this muppet show!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh I'm sorry was it CNN?
the point is that you made a claim without any substantiation that is false

your response reinforces that, as usual, because instead of providing reference material that supports your claim you immediately get hyperdefensive and deflect

it has absolutely nothing to do with CNN. it has to do with the fact that what you said is not true and cannot be backed up by way of ANY news source whatsoever

typical schex

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
No this is factual. Were you alive at the time? Do you follow politics and the news?
Why do I have to dig up the facts for those that are ignorant?
Do you own research to prove me wrong.
But instead you fire from the hip with your circle jerk crew and attack the messenger.
This is why you are puppets of the regime.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
No this is factual. Were you alive at the time? Do you follow politics and the news?
Why do I have to dig up the facts for those that are ignorant?
Do you own research to prove me wrong.
But instead you fire from the hip with your circle jerk crew and attack the messenger.
This is why you are puppets of the regime.

the article you posted does not comport with your claim that the agreement Trump signed as "already violated". Trump's agreement was violated after the withdrawal had already began, but let's set that aside for the moment.

your argument ignores the fact that Trump completely destabilized the country by cutting the Afghan government out of the negotiations with the Taliban to begin with. this is what led to a complete meltdown of the entire Afghan government and allowed the Taliban to move in and regain effective control of the country.

Art of the Deal...amirite!? brilliant strategy, 12d chess master Trump!

your article also ignores the fact that Trump did ZERO POINT ZERO work in the year between signing the withdrawal agreement and the agreed upon withdrawal date to facilitate the withdrawal. no preparations whatsoever. a complete failure of leadership which was inherited by the Biden administration.

furthermore, based on Trump's "conditions-based" agreement, when the suicide bomber attacked US forces, what do you propose we do? STAY IN AFGHANISTAN?! reverse the withdrawal? they attacked us as we were trying to pull out. that's not a coherent strategy.

always the dumbest

Reactions: mundus

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
the article you posted does not comport with your claim that the agreement Trump signed as "already violated". Trump's agreement was violated after the withdrawal had already began, but let's set that aside for the moment.

your argument ignores the fact that Trump completely destabilized the country by cutting the Afghan government out of the negotiations with the Taliban to begin with. this is what led to a complete meltdown of the entire Afghan government and allowed the Taliban to move in and regain effective control of the country.

Art of the Deal...amirite!? brilliant strategy, 12d chess master Trump!

your article also ignores the fact that Trump did ZERO POINT ZERO work in the year between signing the withdrawal agreement and the agreed upon withdrawal date to facilitate the withdrawal. no preparations whatsoever. a complete failure of leadership which was inherited by the Biden administration.

furthermore, based on Trump's "conditions-based" agreement, when the suicide bomber attacked US forces, what do you propose we do? STAY IN AFGHANISTAN?! reverse the withdrawal? they attacked us as we were trying to pull out. that's not a coherent strategy.

always the dumbest
It is not "my article" It is one of many - read and learn
The suicide bomber was there because Brandon put them in control of security - HE alone is responsible for what happens on his watch. He could have done it any way he wanted to and we all see how that turned out. Icing on the cake when he droned a family of 10

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus