Bored in CA?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Never been to Florida but I was always astounded by the amount of wakos walking around in CA (specially LA and SD). Like, seriously, what in the actual fuck?!

Don't get me started on what you see if you get in a bus. Do you HAVE to be a complete wack job to use public transportation? if there are 20 people in a bus, at least 10 of them WILL be speaking to themselves in a crazy kinda way.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This afternoon within a one mile stretch I saw a man standing in the middle of traffic on Nimitz examining his hand, another gentleman jamming out to whatever craziness was going on in his head, and a transgender who was wearing a pair of tightey whiteys and a tank top.

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
This afternoon within a one mile stretch I saw a man standing in the middle of traffic on Nimitz examining his hand, another gentleman jamming out to whatever craziness was going on in his head, and a transgender who was wearing a pair of tightey whiteys and a tank top.
I’m disgusted.
there should be a law against this kind of behavior.
maybe I should arm myself. I’m scared.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Never been to Florida but I was always astounded by the amount of wakos walking around in CA (specially LA and SD). Like, seriously, what in the actual fook?!
~snip~

there be alllll kindz of pep's who have, ah, migrated here to California,
esh you, too, were 1 of them, you whom used to surf my Venice Break~Water, in S.M. too, hahaha...
at least you were of a decent dude, from what i have read, ya digz?

but them hill-billies:
f**k!
go home!!!
:cursing:

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns and JBerry

tonyB

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 25, 2014
San Diego
What were you doing on Nimitz anyway, you're homeless or what?