Booties: (GONE) Patagonia R2 2mm size Large, Solite 3mm Custom Omni size 10

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Two pairs of surf booties for sale.

1. Patagonia split toe Hybrid Yulex booties, size Large. Guaranteed to make all the girls think you only surf mid-length boards. These are the 'ninja' booties from Patagonia. GONE

2. Solite Custom Omni booties, black & gum, size 10. Guaranteed to make all the girls think you don't know how to buy booties. These DO conform to your foot with the use of hot water, but your foot needs to be like Bo Derek: A perfect 10 to maybe even an 11. Or 11-1/2 with cornrows. I wear a 10 usually but they're just a little too big. They're also the "Omni" from Solite, which I found means it has a thicker sole for protection. I bought a new pair of not Omnis in a size 9, now waiting on them to be shipped. When those don't fit, I'll sell them to the highest bidder. How's that for full disclosure? GONE

Both are in stellar condition. Plus both previously peed, yet they don't stink for some reason. Frankly I'm a bit disappointed. I think it's some new material they use that kills bacteria. WTF? People are weak these days. In my day, we embraced booties that smelled like a subway station bathroom after a week of summer humidity and a fish delivery truck accident. You'd take that 'bootie juice' in your booties and dump it on your friends. It was like hazing someone, only grosser & left significant emotional trauma. Anyway, I digress.

Pictures of the booties below.

*NOTE: If you're a big time high roller who uses rolled up Benjamins to light your cigars and you want both pairs - I'll sell them together for $XXX and I will pay for the shipping. That's a 'you can't beat that deal!' But you gotta be quick on that one! GO GO GO!!!!

Contact me here via PM or via email at shshlens at gee mail dot com.

-sh3

PATAGONIA HYBRID BOOTIES SIZE LARGE

Pata 1.jpgPata 2.jpg

Solite 1.jpgSolite 2.jpgSolite 3.jpg

Last edited:

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Buh-bump.

Come on now. These ARE previously peed in! You can't buy them new with that kind of love.

You: $XX for two pairs of size 10-11 booties?! You kidding me?!
Me: NOPE.
You: That's a screaming deal!
Me: YEP.

Last edited: