Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Put me down for Jared Polis, Governor of Colorado, having a vague idea.

He called Covid done and said it's the unvaccinated people's own fault. I agree with that. The vaccine is readily available and obviously dramatically lowers your chance of serious illness. If you want it, cool. If you don't want it, cool.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There's a difference between fucum and the vaccine is readily available, masks are readily available, it's been 21 months, and the omicron variant to date appears less lethal than Delta or OG.

There are two potential outcomes I see:

1. The State/Federal level left lets it go and it's not the decisive issue in the left losing every swing state election.
2. The State/Federal level left doesn't let it go, they lose every swing state and a bunch of places other than California, New York, Washington, Massachusetts, and DC, the right lets it go for the left.

The options appear to be counter productive vs MOAR counter productive.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The third dose increases immunity, so by the fourth dose, you are protected. The restrictions can be relaxed after 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, since the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading. I am calm and believe the seventh dose will fix our problems, and we have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose demonstrates that the antibodies are stable after the tenth dose. By the eleventh dose, no new mutations will develop, so there is no need to fear the twelfth dose.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aren't there vaccines that take 3 jabs?

Shingles is a two jabber.

But I guess the slippery slope is more fun to play on.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
On base now. They did not require proof of vaccination.
do you feel less oppressed than you did when you woke up this morning? Maybe holocaust part deux is finally coming to an end and you can find something else to endlessly shriek about?

• Haha
Reactions: Norm'

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get it done quarterly.
Yeah, but you are juicing.

I can't decide at what age to start.

I'm making gains in the gym by using consistent brief, frequent training bouts.

Dave Tate said 'roids should be your ace in the hole.

We just got our masking mandate extended to March 31st.

Kunts.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, but you are juicing.

I can't decide at what age to start.

I'm making gains in the gym by using consistent brief, frequent training bouts.

Dave Tate said 'roids should be your ace in the hole.

We just got our masking mandate extended to March 31st.

Kunts.
By the state or the school?

What an absolute piece of sh!t organization

Meanwhile, even the 5th Graders aren't standing up to the bullshit anymore amongst our friends back in HB

PNG image.png