Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
When someone around you sneezes or coughs, would you prefer that they tilt their had back and let it rip, or that they do it into their sleeve or a tissue?
Unless it’s an N95 or KN95 sleeve or tissue that’s been properly fit tested it likely will do nothing so go ahead and sneeze and spray and spit as much as possible because other people’s problems are other people’s problems.
/sarcasm

:(

The thing that cracks me up here, people saying surgical masks are “useless” well, go buy a “useful” one.

Oh it’s just a sniffle flu and only affects “the weak and old”.

Super.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Unless it’s an N95 or KN95 sleeve or tissue that’s been properly fit tested it likely will do nothing so go ahead and sneeze and spray and spit as much as possible because other people’s problems are other people’s problems.
/sarcasm

:(

The thing that cracks me up here, people saying surgical masks are “useless” well, go buy a “useful” one.

Oh it’s just a sniffle flu and only affects “the weak and old”.

Super.
Posts weak and old people create

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was up in rural Oregon last week and in the Fred Meyers, Starbucks, Walgreens, Safeway, etc. 98% of customers and 100% of employees were masking up and not making a big stinking deal about it.
Oregon LMAO

Part of Greater California

absolute idiocy

Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I got my boost yesterday at the local pharmacy. No wait. I felt sick last night as I slept but maybe it was a dream because I woke up fine. Went for a surf this morning. Small longboard waves, sunny, super clear water. Very enjoyable. Life goes on. No big thing...
I got moderna booster (2 prior rounds of pfizer) and an influenza vaccine on Friday morning. By the end of the day I had some muscle soreness in bother arms, shoulders and my back. Ate an edible, watched Godfather I & II while in and out of a state of semi-consciousness but no fever or chills or anything. Felt a bit run down but that could have been the edibles. Woke up achy the next morning but fine enough to go out and do stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I was up in rural Oregon last week and in the Fred Meyers, Starbucks, Walgreens, Safeway, etc. 98% of customers and 100% of employees were masking up and not making a big stinking deal about it.
Brainwashed

Where are all the surges in cases among college kids? :unsure:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You guys outta step out of your coastal bubble every once in a while. You’ll see that there are states and counties without mandates were life has been going on just fine without mask mandates.

Plus if you are vaccinated and the vaccines are so effective, then what are you worried about :unsure:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You guys outta step out of your coastal bubble every once in a while. You’ll see that there are states and counties without mandates were life has been going on just fine without mask mandates.

Plus if you are vaccinated and the vaccines are so effective, then what are you worried about :unsure:
Florida currently has the lowest case rates in the country.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

”Moderna Chairman Noubar Afeyan indicated on Tuesday that his company's COVID-19 shot could require yearly boosters.

"It may well need an annual booster, potentially varying on a year-to-year or every few years basis as the virus varies," Afeyan said on the Fox Business Network during an interview on "Mornings with Maria."

• Haha