Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm more afraid of the bill than the doctor. The waiting room really skeeves me out too.......bunch of sick people there. Why can't all doctors have separate entrances and waiting rooms for healthy and sick patients like my kid's pediatrician used to?
That’s how you build up your defenses.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Do you know how many non-obese and otherwise healthy 6 year olds have died or even been hospitalized from COVID?

Um, that would somewhere around ZERO.
he can't show you a source of this claim because the data does not exist

stupid

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This was already explained to you.

you want as few businesses to get through this as possible.

Sad!
I ate at a restaurant last night. Just one. That means every other restaurant on the planet did not get my money.

But one did. Just like the last time you had dinner out.

And it has been explained to you, around here the majority of people would prefer to do business with compliant establishments so my choosing the opposite is actually helping MORE businesses stay afloat.

A local restaurant just got dinged today for multiple violations of people not wearing a mask while walking from the front door to their table (where it’s promptly removed because sitting at a table is safe!).

Me and my training partners just made reservations for 20 people. If they did not receive these violations we would all be eating at home tonight.

You’ve got this completely wrong on multiple layers.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Swab up his nose for antibodies?

Also look up the data on children spreading COVID to adults.

On second thought I’ll save you some time if you’re willing to listen. Children aren’t spreading COVID to adults.

Do you know how many non-obese and otherwise healthy 6 year olds have died or even been hospitalized from COVID?

Um, that would somewhere around ZERO.
It’s weird that the crowd that’s convinced everyone will eventually get infected wonders why people would choose to get vaccinated.

On a similar token I’m guessing vaccinated children won’t be spreading it either nor will otherwise healthy children have issues from the vaccine.

I noticed something funny on crusty’s link, yes I’m aware I could Google others, but that’s not really the point in the virtue signaling game.

My kiddo wears a mask to attend class indoors, it’s a requirement. He can take it off at recess or when eating, because that’s COVID’s natural nap time. Super convenient!

3F65B8A2-408E-4C96-A260-5E1B7428D0EF.jpeg

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s weird that the crowd that’s convinced everyone will eventually get infected wonders why people would choose to get vaccinated.
I think most adults probably should get vaccinated if they don’t already have natural immunity and people in high risk groups should definitely get vaccinated. I also think overweight people should lose fucking weight so they don’t fucking die when they get COVID.

But if I had a 6 year old?

Nope. No way.

Why? Because there’s no up side.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get the feeling that people who don't want to get the jab are people who don't like to be told what to do.

It's all stems from that.

Reactions: mundus