Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The King has spoken…

“If one looks back at this, one can say, do you know, it isn’t as if a booster is a bonus, but a booster might actually be an essential part of the primary regimen that people should have,” he remarked. “I think … that the boosting is gonna be an absolutely essential component of our response, not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolute essential part of the program.”

83FEB30D-3A7D-40E2-AEF2-D5C3B4088FCE.jpeg

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
“If one looks back at this, one can say, do you know, it isn’t as if a booster is a bonus, but a booster might actually be an essential part of the primary regimen that people should have,” he remarked. “I think … that the boosting is gonna be an absolutely essential component of our response, not a bonus, not a luxury, but an absolute essential part of the program.”
Fauci and his big pharma cucks can all suck my dong. Yup. I'm pretty sure that an absolute essential part of the program too.

:dancing:

Reactions: Rlacey111

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i'd love to see Fauci's stock portfolio gainz over the last two years

This piece of sh!t needs to hurry up and die

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Yup. Exactly what Fauci is feeding you.
oh, the pearl clutching.

had my annual physical last week and my doc noticed it had been over 10 years since i had a tetanus shot, so he offered me a tetanus booster. it was an agonizing decision - do i need to do my own research first? check with my FB group? google adverse tetanus booster reactions? find some alternative source to give me reason to doubt my doc? feed my fear of whatever feeds the fear of people like you? why, they'll probably tell me i need a tetanus booster every ten years for the rest of my life and then what?

i agonized over it - for about .000000135 seconds - then i rolled up my sleeve and took the shot. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: rice and Norm'

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
oh, the pearl clutching.

had my annual physical last week and my doc noticed it had been over 10 years since i had a tetanus shot, so he offered me a tetanus booster. it was an agonizing decision - do i need to do my own research first? check with my FB group? google adverse tetanus booster reactions? find some alternative source to give me reason to doubt my doc? feed my fear of whatever feeds the fear of people like you? why, they'll probably tell me i need a tetanus booster every ten years for the rest of my life and then what?

i agonized over it - for about .000000135 seconds - then i rolled up my sleeve and took the shot. :rolleyes:
Tetanus shot also doesn't get you sick the next day

Also 10 years =/= 6 months

Y SO BAD CUMPARSUN

How old are you anyway? Why would you be doing annual physcals? Are you sickly?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Tetanus shot also doesn't get you sick the next day
Tetanus shot leaves you with a sore arm for sure and you won't be happy paddling the next day or 3.

Which is more than I can say about the Covid shot. I was a little sleepy afterwards (solid indica also didn't hurt) and that was it.

Where are you hearing about all these people getting sick from the Covid vaccine?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Tetanus shot leaves you with a sore arm for sure and you won't be happy paddling the next day or 3.

Which is more than I can say about the Covid shot. I was a little sleepy afterwards (solid indica also didn't hurt) and that was it.

Where are you hearing about all these people getting sick from the Covid vaccine?
Basically everyone i know that got it

It's weird too, it's inversely proportional to how healthy they are. The old and sickly took the shot with no problems, while younger healthier people were laid up, some for days

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm terrified of going to the doctor. Everyone says it's expensive, they're late as f--k, can't figure out why you're pissed off, and they spend like 30 seconds in the room.

I am pretty sure if I made a 3pm appointment, waited until 3:55pm, got some cheery dipshit who didn't apologize profusely, that I'd have some very, very serious blood pressure issues.