BOMB IN NASHVILLE!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He calls, vaginal leakage. He doesn’t call, vaginal leakage. You and your ilk have been whining about everything he has said for the last four years. He doesn’t say something, more whining. At this point there’s nothing he could say that would make any difference. If the guy had been a muzzie some of you clowns would be pushing him for the Nobel peace prize. One guy blew himself up. How many homocides were reported in Chicago during the same 24 hour period?
Why would people be upset that he called?

CHICAGO!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Why would people be upset that he called?

CHICAGO!
You’re one of the ilk that would be upset either way.

What would you have him say? Gee wiz?

You live for this kind of conflict. I can only hope that this kind of petty excrement keeps you entertained though the next administration. Because it’s either that or anonymously waiting out shoulder high pipes for you.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He calls, vaginal leakage. He doesn’t call, vaginal leakage. You and your ilk have been whining about everything he has said for the last four years. He doesn’t say something, more whining. At this point there’s nothing he could say that would make any difference. If the guy had been a muzzie some of you clowns would be pushing him for the Nobel peace prize. One guy blew himself up. How many homocides were reported in Chicago during the same 24 hour period?
I think it's more like, "SEE? I told you this guy was a fucking idiot."

Yes, there is no redemption at this point, no doing right.

All we can do is go, "See?"

Read the Lawrence Wright article in the new NewYorker.

Then I will say SEE?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I think it's more like, "SEE? I told you this guy was a fucking idiot."

Yes, there is no redemption at this point, no doing right.

All we can do is go, "See?"

Read the Lawrence Wright article in the new NewYorker.

Then I will say SEE?
Link?

whatevers. Trump was in a 6ft hole and half buried before he even became President. The past 4 years has been a circus. a Phone call? ha

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Jussie Smollet didn't die, so no homocides we're aware of.

I like how "how many people got shot in Chicago" is the catch-all response to any social criticism. Maybe if guns were illegal and drugs free that would help?

MS-13 and the muzzies and antifa and looters don't work for us and aren't accountable to us. Except the Boogaloo Boys they're active duty Air Force or Customs/Border obviously. I don't just go down the street popping into businesses to check OSHA regs, or make sure the hitters on the corner humanely killed the competing drug gang's enforcers and recycled the shell casing. Because that's none of my business and they don't work for me.
But Trump and the police DO work for us. They are accountable to us.

Reactions: Woke AF and mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You’re one of the ilk that would be upset either way.

What would you have him say? Gee wiz?

You live for this kind of conflict. I can only hope that this kind of petty excrement keeps you entertained though the next administration. Because it’s either that or anonymously waiting out shoulder high pipes for you.
You don’t know who i am or what words mean.

Nobody would mind if Trump called.

Pipes is not worth waiting for. Never understood why anyone but 10 year olds surfed there. Well, and people over 60.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Jussie Smollet didn't die, so no homocides we're aware of.

I like how "how many people got shot in Chicago" is the catch-all response to any social criticism. Maybe if guns were illegal and drugs free that would help?

MS-13 and the muzzies and antifa and looters don't work for us and aren't accountable to us. Except the Boogaloo Boys they're active duty Air Force or Customs/Border obviously. I don't just go down the street popping into businesses to check OSHA regs, or make sure the hitters on the corner humanely killed the competing drug gang's enforcers and recycled the shell casing. Because that's none of my business and they don't work for me.
But Trump and the police DO work for us. They are accountable to us.
I’ve sat and waited out swells swatting zancudos and drinking warm beer, when there was even that, longer than you’re gonna have to put up with whatever he does or doesn’t do for the rest of his term. Then, kaput.

Who didn’t know he was a walking blow job before he threw his hat in the ring? Anybody? Jeez. That was my first impression of him the first I ever heard of him. I’d mention how he got to be the leader of the free world but then afoaf would call me out as petulant again. He, among others, is in denial. Which is ok.

There are two posters here that are consistently third party advocates, albeit with different agendas, wokie and the janitor. The rest are gonna fall on one side of the traditional fence or the other as their fancy strikes them.

At the end of the day BFD. You’re 40. Get out of that fvckin mess cuanto antes and go surf. Como dijera lugar.

Listen to your Tio boyo. While you’re young.

Reactions: the janitor

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You don’t know who i am or what words mean.

Nobody would mind if Trump called.

Pipes is not worth waiting for. Never understood why anyone but 10 year olds surfed there. Well, and people over 60.
You’re right. Nobody knows who you are and you’ve been exceedingly careful to protect your identity.

The erBB has always been somewhat of a community since it’s inception with the heyseed that moved from the paradise of southern oc to the Carolina low country, through bassy, groundswell (also low country), and onward to where we are today.

I’ve met great people here, friends of my family. Not just my friends. Four generations of my family. Others that know they are welcome (hi gws) if and when they can make it. Others that have made it, Oceanslide and the gang, good people, good surfers.

To each his/her/their own. I spent a lot of time in north county in the early 70’s, always had a place to stay, traded with the bros that came to stay with us in San Clemente. Mostly by Stone Steps a couple of doors down from where Donald held court. Mammoth lodging and hookup too. Different times. Of course it’s never been a better time...

Given a choice between putting up with your wit and DiscoTex’s rants, at least there was some occasional entertainment in his posts.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
the very first wave I ever caught was at pipes

I still remember watching all the eel grass flying by beneath the board

fkn bananaramas
Were you between 10 and 60? If so you kooked out on the Stumeter.

You would have had fun today...

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You’re right. Nobody knows who you are and you’ve been exceedingly careful to protect your identity.

The erBB has always been somewhat of a community since it’s inception with the heyseed that moved from the paradise of southern oc to the Carolina low country, through bassy, groundswell (also low country), and onward to where we are today.

I’ve met great people here, friends of my family. Not just my friends. Four generations of my family. Others that know they are welcome (hi gws) if and when they can make it. Others that have made it, Oceanslide and the gang, good people, good surfers.

To each his/her/their own. I spent a lot of time in north county in the early 70’s, always had a place to stay, traded with the bros that came to stay with us in San Clemente. Mostly by Stone Steps a couple of doors down from where Donald held court. Mammoth lodging and hookup too. Different times. Of course it’s never been a better time...

Given a choice between putting up with your wit and DiscoTex’s rants, at least there was some occasional entertainment in his posts.
Haha. ”I made friends with other old people on the interwebs!” Good for you, champ!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Were you between 10 and 60? If so you kooked out on the Stumeter.

You would have had fun today...
Why surf blacks or seaside or anywhere else when you can surf Pipes!?! Old ladies and tech guys on soft tops and short borders who can’t get waves at seaside all agree!