Bodyboards

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
If you haven’t read, I’m a dumbass. Fell down some stairs fucked up my ankle.

is the Mach gripper still in stock?

maybe a custom x?

sponge you got any suggestions?

just trying to stay positive.

I’ll never be at frosted poopers level either way

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Before I got the green light to stand up on a board (post Achilles tear) I started paddling out on my son’s catch surf stump. Started out dragging my dick, but then I started popping up and knee boarding on it. It was fun enough and got my arms in shape again for surfing. Try and force yourself to use your arms instead of legs to keep your paddling fitness up.

Reactions: rts265

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Damn I can’t believe the 8tx isn’t produced anymore. Looking at 200+ for a 7 series. Costco probably isn’t stocking them in the winter?

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Bodyboarding is actually why I suck at surfing. I went through a shore break phase. A long one.
You should not buy a bodyboard. It’ll be like a junkie falling off the wagon. It’s always the story of “I’ll just freebase a couple of times to make it through the next week or two.” Next thing you know, you’ll be turning tricks while dragging your dick. Don’t do it bro.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
You should not buy a bodyboard. It’ll be like a junkie falling off the wagon. It’s always the story of “I’ll just freebase a couple of times to make it through the next week or two.” Next thing you know, you’ll be turning tricks while dragging your dick. Don’t do it bro.
Man I’ve seriously thought about that after posting this. Imagining quitting surfing and just being a barrel whore again. It’s too much fun. I’ll probably kill myself this time around. We did some crazy sh!t.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Seen a guy riding a prime Fiberglass twin fin. Must’ve been 28 inches wide and 4 ft long and super flat.

He was HAULING. Faster then anything I’ve seen

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
i see JL's car around my office in Vista and it makes me want to hit him up for a custom and get back on the boogie dinosaur...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If you haven’t read, I’m a dumbass. Fell down some stairs fucked up my ankle.

is the Mach gripper still in stock?

maybe a custom x?

sponge you got any suggestions?

just trying to stay positive.

I’ll never be at frosted poopers level either way
Custom X and Toobs are still made in the USA as far as I know.

ebodyboarding has dow/PE Custom X Crescents for $150. If you are trying to pack a few closeouts especially in February/March water that will do fine.

Most of the more expensive ones are going to be polypro core and that's what you're paying for.

Reactions: xmesa and rts265