Bobby Quad

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
@Makoman is da king of YOLO in my book. That's some serious cash right thurrrr.

Hope you enjoy the boards! :cool:(y)

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Picked up a partial order for the upcoming pulse of S. Better pictures and ride reports hopefully over the next week or so. Bobby Quad is 5’6 x 19 3/4 x 2 9/16. Will try Stretch fins to start.View attachment 116156
Dude if your going Stretch fins a least go with customs made for the buzz boards bra FU#2:shaka:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
no hate to the yolo’ers - TK comes off as a wealthier Japanese version of Yuri, IMO.

it’s just weird to flex the way he is, w/o any actually well surfed waves to show they’re worth more to him than their different resin swirls.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and ReForest
Jun 23, 2003
North East
Rode mine a bit last week. Not really good enough conditions (close out double ups) or waves ridden to get a real sense. Paddles well enough and while I won’t be winning any paddle battles it catches waves fairly well with planning area under chest. Seems to feel more like a standard board compared to my Tomos, my favorite being the Psycho.

CI Santa Barbara had a few in the racks a few weeks ago.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Rode mine a bit last week. Not really good enough conditions (close out double ups) or waves ridden to get a real sense. Paddles well enough and while I won’t be winning any paddle battles it catches waves fairly well with planning area under chest. Seems to feel more like a standard board compared to my Tomos, my favorite being the Psycho.

CI Santa Barbara had a few in the racks a few weeks ago.
Feels more like a standard shorboard, meaning that it doesnt have the same kind of speed or lift as the Tomo's?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
no hate to the yolo’ers - TK comes off as a wealthier Japanese version of Yuri, IMO.

it’s just weird to flex the way he is, w/o any actually well surfed waves to show they’re worth more to him than their different resin swirls.

I'm not one to crap on how folks get their jollies, but back in my day, we had terms for people who bought ALL the gear, paid for the front of the line pass, posed for all the lifestyle photos, but couldn't do THE THING. Surfing, skating, whatever THE THING is that one is trying to attach themselves to, actually DOING THE THING WELL was the ultimate goal.

Poser.
The word was poser. And it's perfectly personified in that fellas posts.
Posers can be nice. Posers can be great humans.
But they are still a poser.

Unless that person has some sort of horrific story of personal injury that limits his ability. Then their awesome, and I'm an asshole.

On second thought, I might just be an asshole. No backstory needed.
Anymore, I'm probably a poser.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

japan has micro waves so it is grovel city there. it'd be fun to surf that variety of boars he has.