Boat Wreck in Marin

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
We had something similar happen a few years back and the POS boat is still on the rocks, falling apart. Will never leave, now.

I wrote everyone I could think of; County supervisors, Coast Guard, Harbor Patrol...

They all had reasons why they weren't responsible to remove it.
Two years ago while visiting Puerto Viejo some guy ditched his yacht on the reef at Salsa Brava. My brother in law says guy(s) was Swish and drunks with big $$$$. Pretty sure still on reef:foreheadslap:

• Angry
Reactions: santacruzin

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Status Update?
that ones not in a readily accessible or even checkable spot. no road access. private lands and large ranch holdings for a couple miles both north and south.

nw spring winds are ripping now and since its not really even close to any surfable spots, its pretty much dropped off the radar. though im sure the local surfrider ultrakaren has her twaat bunched over it. she actually lives about as close as any body to the crash site. so if any one is in the know itll be her.

since i wouldnt fuk her she doesnt like wasting time on me. besides being naturally humorless annoying her is not really all that much fun. but im sure shes probably pretty trollable on next door if your really bored

shall i ask her about it for ya? should we get kento to do it instead so as to preserve my plausible deniability?

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
that ones not in a readily accessible or even checkable spot. no road access. private lands and large ranch holdings for a couple miles both north and south.

nw spring winds are ripping now and since its not really even close to any surfable spots, its pretty much dropped off the radar. though im sure the local surfrider ultrakaren has her twaat bunched over it. she actually lives about as close as any body to the crash site. so if any one is in the know itll be her.

since i wouldnt fuk her she doesnt like wasting time on me. besides being naturally humorless annoying her is not really all that much fun. but im sure shes probably pretty trollable on next door if your really bored

shall i ask her about it for ya? should we get kento to do it instead so as to preserve my plausible deniability?
since kento is your local newby it must surely fall under his responsibilities to gather information and service her for any of her 'needs'. I suspect his natural eagerness to please will yield acceptable results all around.
and pictures or no credits earned.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
since kento is your local newby it must surely fall under his responsibilities to gather information and service her for any of her 'needs'. I suspect his natural eagerness to please will yield acceptable results all around.
including a geological survey of the area!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Ticos must have had that thing stripped shipped and sold in a days time

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Ticos must have had that thing stripped shipped and sold in a days time
This was up literally on the boarder of Nicaragua. The run aground took place the night before during the Papagayos and the boat was running inside the Bat's to try and avoid the wind but hit the reef at a higher tide and got stuck. Then the tide drained out and it was up on jacks.

As we were approaching the boat there were something like 4 or 5 panga style boats from Nico stripping it clean and they all split when we came up on the scene.

I'm certain the owners knew the program and let it go for the insurance money.

The hull was eventually towed to I think Golfito or some port south of Nicoya were it remains still today.

It was the best day of rooster fishing I have ever had. Bummer for the owner of that beautiful Viking sportfisher.

Reactions: warble2 and Subway

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This was up literally on the boarder of Nicaragua. The run aground took place the night before during the Papagayos and the boat was running inside the Bat's to try and avoid the wind but hit the reef at a higher tide and got stuck. Then the tide drained out and it was up on jacks.

As we were approaching the boat there were something like 4 or 5 panga style boats from Nico stripping it clean and they all split when we came up on the scene.

I'm certain the owners knew the program and let it go for the insurance money.

The hull was eventually towed to I think Golfito or some port south of Nicoya were it remains still today.

It was the best day of rooster fishing I have ever had. Bummer for the owner of that beautiful Viking sportfisher.
Whoops
1B13C7ED-7B2D-4CA4-823F-4FCD7366BB95.jpeg
You’re fired!

These ninnies were whooping it up around the island at Barra de Potasi a couple of hours before this, the kids were out there on their sailboat with clients.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Kill all birds with one stone by shoving up a Brunton up her ass?