Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The framing of the signed shaper’s jersey for his office wall was one of the oddest things I’ve read on erBB.
People frame professional sports figures jerseys all the time. Why is it strange to frame the jersey of a professional shaper? Clients come in the office all the time and ask about it.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
People frame professional sports figures jerseys all the time. Why is it strange to frame the jersey of a professional shaper? Clients come in the office all the time and ask about it.
Most buy a nice six pack or good cigar(s) for shop but I guess little more difficult to export to thailand :shrug:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
How cool would it be to smoke a cigar (or drink a beer) and talk shop with your shaper while he's shaping you a board. That would be worth $500 instead of a dinner at Ranch 45.
Hard not to get distracted with all the eye candy at his shop:dancing: I wonder if thailand sweat shop allows pics on the walls or if the turds are even dispayed to dry etc in racks in the factory:shrug:

Reactions: paunch23

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Now now Jimmy :shameonyou:

Let's not pretend Stretch had no part in overseas manufacturing.

Credit where credit is due....... it appears as though he doesn't participate anymore.

View attachment 138349

View attachment 138350
No pretending and I even admitted before first stretch was cl f4 surftech but good news is never done again and short run of f4s only. Better due to over saturated market f4 surftech I scored a cl f4 cft with parabolic stringer still have today :cheers:

Reactions: jkb