Boardroom show…how was it?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
surfed your neighborhood beforehand. amazes me a mass shooting hasnt happened with that kind of sardine can crowd in absolute shat waves. still managed a few. i think n4s doesnt approve of tequila and coffee. show was cool...seemed like a small number os hapers but that was completely expected minding the times.

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
See YOLO thread. Bought a fish from Woodin, erbb ruined stoke by finding shaper web plagiarism. Life goes on.
Hey @SixtyGrit , don't let some advertising blurb plagiarism spoil your YOLO stock. You got yourself a handshape made in California, its not going to be exactly the same as a Pavel (who he did credit in the blurb). The board must look good, or you wouldn't have walked out as the happy owner and I would think that exhibitors would be bring examples of work that they are particularly happy with to the show.

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Hey @SixtyGrit , don't let some advertising blurb plagiarism spoil your YOLO stock. You got yourself a handshape made in California, its not going to be exactly the same as a Pavel (who he did credit in the blurb). The board must look good, or you wouldn't have walked out as the happy owner and I would think that exhibitors would be bring examples of work that they are particularly happy with to the show.
Yeah, that's true. The board is beautiful, and the shaper really is a nice guy... I'd be very surprised if there was any nefarious intent behind the plagiarism. It's just incredibly negligent, and it feels like it did cheapen what originally felt like a wholesome transaction. Hard to separate it...

Reactions: Mr J and oeste858