Boar pron- Mike Woo

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Looks like a wing swallow tail surfboard

Mike is promoting extra rocker and further forward fin placements in his Twin Fin design .

Kelly is having them made

Mike ghosted for Wade for a while , maybe Teeroi has a story about that
He didn’t ghost for Wade it was pre-cnc days or really early days. Wade taught him how to shape. Hand shape. Gave him a big head start, shared a bunch of his knowledge and experience. Let him use one of the shaping rooms at the shop.

Mike paid Wade back by telling customers that his boars are just like Tokoro’s but $100 cheaper. Wade has long forgiven him. Fortunately Wade doesn’t talk his faith he lives it.

Mike worked at T&C. Maybe Griffin has stories about that time.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Friend "ordered" a custom from Mike. Never delivered. Last I heard a bunch of people were in line and Mike disappeared and left the island with a bunch of deposits.
I was trying to do an SI Swimsuit edition tease on Mike’s questionable ethics but @Muscles went full Hustler center spread. Hahaha.

A little after the ear punching incident I saw Mikes ex-gf at a Vertical Junkies party at the old Canon Club. I asked Dee if she wanted me to punch his other ear. They had broken up by then. Dee said no need and laughed. I asked if she had heard about our tussle in the water. She said Mike had told her. I asked what she said. She said she told him Troy’s nutz but you’d have to do something stupid first to get punched. Hahaha.

Sorry @manbearpig for the total train wreck. But we kinda stayed on topic.