Blue & Orange Are Complimentary Colors

Members of the Jury, have you come to a verdict?

• Total voters

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
My old orange longboard has gotten misshapen, has started to smell putrid, and has trouble going left in any conditions. I took it in to be fixed, but two of the repair folks are also attorneys. What worries me is that the profession, in general, has a working distain for truth in the legal system. They might decide to do something awfully wrong rather than do a proper repair. It might be finished this week. We will see.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
My old orange longboard has gotten misshapen, has started to smell putrid, and has trouble going left in any conditions. I took it in to be fixed, but two of the repair folks are also attorneys. What worries me is that the profession, in general, has a working distain for truth in the legal system. They might decide to do something awfully wrong rather than do a proper repair. It might be finished this week. We will see.
i think your longboard has become a swamp and it needs to be drained before the repairs can be done properly.

May 25, 2024
I hate when they use bondo or plaster instead of cabasil. Don't sand enough using higher and higher grit. Truly the crux bring did they know it was bondo when they used it? I think beyond a shadow of a doubt they did. Therefore Guilty. Will ghey go to jail? No. Whose gonna fix my dings ifn you throw them in jail?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

Bayview

Michael Peterson status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I think noaa’s claim that hurricane stormy Daniel’s was a cat5 didn’t impact. More of a TD Daniel’s.

All will walk away safely to rip the red waves coming.

Reactions: GromsDad

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Just think…..when your old orange longboard (which, let’s face is it, is a very outdated and clunky design ) finally dies, we will never have to hear about it again.

• Love
Reactions: Pigment

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Everybody knows that NOAA's claims of on overly active hurricane season are complete bullship.

The B Storm name this year is Beryl. That storm will linger way too long and become a confused mess.

The T hurricane name this year is Tara. I predict that one will be Uuuuge and hit late season in early November. Will start up the coast from South Florida and make landfall near Virginia Beach and ride right up the Potomac River. Devastating.

Reactions: ReForest