BLM Paddle Out, Moonlight Beach

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How dare you say such a thing.

Next you'll be saying people are looking for social media points too.

Also, please do not suggest this has anything to do with COVID 19 with a bunch of people now unemployed and bored.
Covid is over for now.

I really had a notion that this is a way to reject and frazzle trump.

I mean it did send him running for the bunker.

If only to inspect it.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
With all due respect, Californians have no concept of racism as it exists elsewhere. The racial lines are very faint there -- instead, you're segregated economically. The entire South is like Fallbrook.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
With all due respect, Californians have no concept of racism as it exists elsewhere.
Same with states like Oregon and Maine but for reasons it's pretty much all white people there.

People who grow up around only white people have really funny perspectives on racial issues that tend toward either of the two extremes.

Reactions: Ifallalot

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
I just got back from camping and biking in the desert for over a week, mostly on Bureau of Land Management land way out of cell range. Generally people like the BLM more than the Forest Service cuz they're way slacker with rules and enforcemwnt. When I checked in on civilization and saw something about "BLM protests" I was like, "Wow, what did the BLM do to **** off people in cities? Must have to do with oil drilling, but I've never seen so many black people protesting environmental stuff."
Okay, now I get it but since when did BLM mean Black Lives Matter?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Casa, ifall, gromsdad, Duffy, why don't you guys take it to whatever subreddit the Richard Spencer fanboys hang out on? Or better yet, grow a pair and do some counter-protesting so you can make your opinions about cops murdering black people public instead of hiding behind your avatars. And if you respond to this post by claiming you're anti-racist, I will spit my beer out.
Oh where to start with you....

First, we'll just point out that ridicule of people protesting doesn't imply support of cops murdering people.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There's a lot of white fragility in this thread.
You're good at trolling

There's no white fragility when its white people ridiculing other white people. Especially those who were hiding inside from COVID a couple weeks ago and criticizing anyone who did go outside of attempted murder

Where's your whining about white privilege in this thread? This is the definition of privilege: people who live in NCSD doing a paddle out thinking they're going to do something? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Casa, ifall, gromsdad, Duffy, why don't you guys take it to whatever subreddit the Richard Spencer fanboys hang out on? Or better yet, grow a pair and do some counter-protesting so you can make your opinions about cops murdering black people public instead of hiding behind your avatars. And if you respond to this post by claiming you're anti-racist, I will spit my beer out.
1F7394C0-2770-404F-9DE0-FEA16048E64E.jpeg

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
PS: I attended a protest last weekend.

There isn’t anyone here who thinks what that cop did was ok.

Yesterday I helped a client in LA (immigrant from Syria) clean up what’s left of his destroyed business while these tools were playing in the water pretending like they care.

A lack of virtue signaling, naval gazing and guilt over your skin tone is not evidence of racism.

A bunch of people in the above video who have probably never interacted with a black person in their entire life....

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
With all due respect, Californians have no concept of racism as it exists elsewhere. The racial lines are very faint there -- instead, you're segregated economically. The entire South is like Fallbrook.
With all due respect the racism in CA is in a different and more sinister form. It’s in the form of the pandering and patronage of whites who sit all high and mighty. It stems from an underlying belief that black people can’t get ahead with the help of these whites. It comes from a self perceived position of superiority.

You cannot “lift up“ someone unless you are above them.

Some of us don’t place ourselves above others based skin color.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
With all due respect the racism in CA is in a different and more sinister form. It’s in the form of the pandering and patronage of whites who sit all high and mighty. It stems from an underlying belief that black people can’t get ahead with the help of these whites. It comes from a self perceived position of superiority.

You cannot “lift up“ someone unless you are above them.

Some of us don’t place ourselves above others based skin color.
Exactly. Marin County progressives never go across the Bay. Berkeley progressives don't go beyond Shattuck

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I kind of see these displays (in some ways) as an admission by these people that they are in fact racist themselves and feel guilty.

This is a show of apology as much as it is a show of solidarity.

Some of us have nothing to apologize for in this regard.