Blacks and Hispanics “don’t know how” to go online?!?!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Perhaps if Biden makes the vaccine available through 7-11 stores nationwide "the community", as the senile racist POS calls it, will have better luck getting vaccinated. He can make his fictional character CornPop his 7-11 Vaccine Czar.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Joe thinks minorities are dumb and poor, and that whites can do everything easier and better

Joe is a white supremacist

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Joe thinks minorities are dumb and poor, and that whites can do everything easier and better

Joe is a white supremacist
Poverty compromises decision making.

Non whites make a large portion of people living in poverty.

See how it works?

I think the issue is not wanting to help poor people.

I get that.

I loathe poor people and I'm poor. :monkey:

But bootstraps alone won't mitigate the societal problems created by poverty.

I think boot strapping is good BTW.

I have to pull up my boot straps today to Zoom all day.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Liberal whites think of non-Asian minorities (NAMs) as pets. For example, where does this "LatinX" idea come from? Certainly not Latinos. Is it an effort by liberal whites to androgynize Latinos to make their pets more like them? It reminds me of the adage that people look like their pets, or want them to.

Reactions: test_article

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Liberal whites think of non-Asian minorities (NAMs) as pets. For example, where does this "LatinX" idea come from? Certainly not Latinos. Is it an effort by liberal whites to androgynize Latinos to make their pets more like them? It reminds me of the adage that people look like their pets, or want them to.
that's not where Latinx came from

weird flex, as usual

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I worked briefly at a network in 2019 that was mainly latin and african american programming. ALOT of the employees on the creative side were of latin decent.

I didnt know what latin x meant. this was their preferred term as to how they wanted to be identified now, not sure what gave you the idea they dont like it or came up with it?

theres a ton of latin origins and they were sick of being mislabled - so latin x covers the wide net and is less offensive than calling a mexican person a hispanic, or calling someone from el salvador - a mexican. Now its just Latin X.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I worked briefly at a network in 2019 that was mainly latin and african american programming. ALOT of the employees on the creative side were of latin decent.

I didnt know what latin x meant. this was their preferred term as to how they wanted to be identified now, not sure what gave you the idea they dont like it or came up with it?
It's gender neutral. Latino is a masculine pronoun. LatinX gender neutral, like the word "hxstory". The reason I don't think they came up with it is that they don't seem to have the pelvic issues whites have.

theres a ton of latin origins and they were sick of being mislabled
That sounds prissy.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
technically, it's just the de-gendering of the adjective(s)

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
you sound dumb - what do you care what they want to call themselves? :socrazy:
They can call themselves whatever they want. You said they were "sick of being mislabeled" meaning they want other people to do something different.

Anyways, Hellmouth where you work sounds like a real shriek-fest with all the cancellations, control of language, and pelvic issues. Glad you work there and not me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

theres a ton of latin origins and they were sick of being mislabled - so latin x covers the wide net and is less offensive than calling a mexican person a hispanic, or calling someone from el salvador - a mexican. Now its just Latin X.
It's gender nonsense and a perversion of the Spanish language

Everything you're saying is true when you use the proper latino/latina terms

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
It's gender nonsense and a perversion of the Spanish language

Everything you're saying is true when you use the proper latino/latina terms
they never brought up the gender aspect to me and its something that never crossed my mind. the way it was explained to me - by people of latin origin and all males, was that they were sick of being called mexican - when none of them were actually mexican.