Black Friday Deals

Aruka

Kelly Slater status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
HK twin looks decent but can't find any footage of it being ridden in, you know, fish waves. It's cool that it will handle overhead beachies under the feet of professionals but not sure if that's what I would want it for.

Sam_K

OTF status
Dec 11, 2019
HK twin looks decent but can't find any footage of it being ridden in, you know, fish waves. It's cool that it will handle overhead beachies under the feet of professionals but not sure if that's what I would want it for.
I don't have the twin, but I have the Hypto. I don't think it's designed for crappy waves, it goes with a bit of juice. It's the perfect board for Indo if you don't think it's going to be too big, but I don't know if I would grab it for somewhere with really soft waves.

potato-nator

Miki Dora status
Nov 10, 2015
I don't have the twin, but I have the Hypto. I don't think it's designed for crappy waves, it goes with a bit of juice. It's the perfect board for Indo if you don't think it's going to be too big, but I don't know if I would grab it for somewhere with really soft waves.
been thru 2 of 'em in mushy SoJersey...not a bad board...but not that
great either... :shrug:

oeste858

Michael Peterson status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Last edited:

Aruka

Kelly Slater status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
How is the sizing on their booties?
Fairly accurate to shoe size. I am 11 shoe and went 11. they fit perfect to start but stretched a bit after a month. i started wearing some 1mil sox to fill the slack so no biggie but i went 10 on these new ones. we will see...

Reactions: Mr Doof