BILLY

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Has been told before but simply amazing and even more AWESOME to have witnessed it

BILLY paddles out to a spot in a foreign country on his first visit to the locale and proceeds to tell the 30 surfers in the water that they "are all on vacation and this is his office and he is working."

100% ALL TIME :love::love:

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I've never met him but the majority of his social media persona is extreme cringe. Then I hear the stories about him acting like a donkey overseas and it makes me dislike him even more.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Has been told before but simply amazing and even more AWESOME to have witnessed it

BILLY paddles out to a spot in a foreign country on his first visit to the locale and proceeds to tell the 30 surfers in the water that they "are all on vacation and this is his office and he is working."

100% ALL TIME :love::love:
Tell us more. What happened next? Did people actually give way to him or did he get burned over and over?

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
No Big Wave Tour, no pro surfing, aging, injured, inarticulate, uneducated, entitled . . . What happens to BILLY now?

Reactions: mundus

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
"Part one of a six-chapter biopic…

One year ago, almost to the day as it happens, little Billy Kemper, a four-times Jaws winner and 2017 big-wave world champ, was belted to within an inch of his life at a Moroccan ledge.

Pelvis snapped. Knee ripped from its moorings. Unconscious or close enough.

The six-part series, called ‘Billy‘, follows this trip to Morocco, the injury, his long rehabilitation and his triumphant return to contests.

Billy has four kids, a pretty wife, wears a good hat and has a revolutionary’s passion for big waves.

Plenty to like in this series, although it is heavy on the butter."