BILLY

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
BILLY paddles out to a spot in a foreign country on his first visit to the locale and proceeds to tell the 30 surfers in the water that they "are all on vacation and this is his office and he is working."
Hahahaha!

Punks who make a living off being on vacation all the time, calling out working stiffs who actually have to work hard to get there...

Oh, the irony!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
p.s. stopped watching upon cringe that occurred sending chills up my spine from hearing his hooves clomping down the street. dude needs a trainer!

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Has been told before but simply amazing and even more AWESOME to have witnessed it

BILLY paddles out to a spot in a foreign country on his first visit to the locale and proceeds to tell the 30 surfers in the water that they "are all on vacation and this is his office and he is working."

100% ALL TIME :love::love:
I thought that was JOB who did that.

Wouldn't suprise me if it was multiple people

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
heard the same thing about both the rothmans, and plenty of other pros from all dif countries.
Honestly is Makua or his brother told me that I would just lol and then burn them at every opportunity.

This isnt pipeline and your daddy and friends arent here to protect you

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
anyone who names there kid Billy is a real piece of work. thanks a lot mom and dad.
my reality series has 112 episodes so far, it is gripping stuff, today we discussed the Andrew Jackson inauguration and the trashing of the white house. the surfing isn't as dramatic as mr. kempers, unless you like middle aged funboarders milking their turns, then i'm your man.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
anyone who names there kid Billy is a real piece of work. thanks a lot mom and dad.
my reality series has 112 episodes so far, it is gripping stuff, today we discussed the Andrew Jackson inauguration and the trashing of the white house. the surfing isn't as dramatic as mr. kempers, unless you like middle aged funboarders milking their turns, then i'm your man.
I had a friend named Billy growing up. As soon as he finished college he started going by Will.

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
I had a friend named Billy growing up. As soon as he finished college he started going by Will.
As soon as I finished kindergarten I started going by b.r.

when I first started speaking as a little human I couldn't say Billy , and I said my name was Buoy, turns out as I got old that is what I have become in the lineup. I'm starting a new wave sliding club, the buoy ooey ognarly, you paddle around me and you get priority.