Billabong house looks Gay friendly

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wasn't some guy, wound up being gay, from the 70s got 2nd umpteen times, talented surfer, etc. and we've got 238642931748 page threads about $600 wetsuits, Teslas, and Temecula?

You can only talk so much sh!t if techno's getting smaller in the rearview mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Gay dudes generally have better interior design skills, sense of fashion than nongays, some more than women. If I had a house and needed a redo I'd probably hire a gay interior designer. If I gave a sh!t about my wardrobe I'd hire a gay wardrobe consultant or whatever the people are called that pick out your clothes for you.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Gay dudes generally have better interior design skills, sense of fashion than nongays, some more than women. If I had a house and needed a redo I'd probably hire a gay interior designer. If I gave a sh!t about my wardrobe I'd hire a gay wardrobe consultant or whatever the people are called that pick out your clothes for you.

In your case wouldn't that be your Mother?? LOL

Could not resist that one.

Take care.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't think the younger generation struggles with insecurities about their own masculinity in the way you olds do.
I agree.

There has never been a better time to signal your gayness.

At least in So cal.

At my school all the kids and the young teachers are signaling their gayness hard. Like it's a competition for how hard they can signal their gayness.

I'm sure there are places where they would still chain you to the back of a trunk and drag you through town.

I don't recommend gay signaling there.

But at a state college in OC signal away. :dancing:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Look at how the gay right wingers struggle with their gayness in this shithole.

There is your proof right there.
name names !

one might think that you are constantly returning to this as a weak and transparent effort to provide cover for your own dilemma...

additionally, fecal face has recently implied that you are both a pedo and a ginger...

you can easily provide “proof” that at least the ginger bit is untrue...

most here wonder how many times in each of your classes a special-ed child yells at you from the back of the room, “pedo!... pedo!...”

:shameonyou:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
name names !

one might think that you are constantly returning to this as a weak and transparent effort to provide cover for your own dilemma...

additionally, fecal face has recently implied that you are both a pedo and a ginger...

you can easily provide “proof” that at least the ginger bit is untrue...

most here wonder how many times in each of your classes a special-ed child yells at you from the back of the room, “pedo!... pedo!...”

:shameonyou:
Nah, they loose their sh!t and call me mean names.

They already do that.Photo on 1-7-22 at 12.06 PM.jpg

Reactions: donuts

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Came across this video today. All pro surfer dudes, not one chick. Lots of hugging and other weird bare chested stuff going on. What happened to surfing to make it like this? Glad I don’t own any billabong gear

You didn't even mention the boy dance party. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky