Bill Maher lays it down on Joe Rogan

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Did not read thread, but I'm wondering how many of the people applauding Bill and Joe are the same people that loved it when Ricky Gervais told celebrities to STFU with their opinions?
Count me in. One does not cancel out the other. I'd consider Bill Maher to be a bit more informed than your average celeb, since he does have a news media type show.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
IMO, Bill made a number of good points.

And the Ricky bit was funny as hell.

Joe, Bill and Ricky all have one thing in common.

They're comedians.

What's that saying about people who can't take a joke?

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Bill Maher was really messed up in the head as a child probably molested by a catholic priest, he has some serious psychological issues. He also blatantly hates white people.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Did not read thread, but I'm wondering how many of the people applauding Bill and Joe are the same people that loved it when Ricky Gervais told celebrities to STFU with their opinions?
It's all about what's stroking their biases.

Trump is a reality show celebrity in charge of the the most powerful country in the world, yet the right-wing rubes are all giddy about Gervais' GG joke telling celebrities to STFU (himself being one).

Reactions: mundus

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It is bitching about virtually everything you support
He spends at least and hour of every show talking about the alt-right creeps getting banned on social networks and how that's "censorship".

LOL

What is it about the internet that people think that private companies are obliged to give every kook who wants to spread hate a platform?

Make a fucking zine, rent a billboard or something.

Or go on Gabe, which Rogan thinks is a sh!t show because all the grabage that got banned on regular social media networks went there and now it's a sesspit of racism and bigotry.

Who could have seen that coming? :poop:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He spends at least and hour of every show talking about the alt-right creeps getting banned on social networks and how that's "censorship".

LOL

What is it about the internet that people think that private companies are obliged to give every kook who wants to spread hate a platform?

Or go on Gabe, which Rogan thinks is a sh!t show because all the grabage that got banned on regular social media networks went there and now it's a sesspit of racism and bigotry.

Rogan is ignoring base rates.

I don't think he's a bad guy,

It's just making an error in thinking.

Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

LOL

Like I said, virtually everything you support

Your boy Carlos Maza jumped in with the Rogan hate

He sounds just like you

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Exactly, Maza is right.

Rogan is an incredibly influential idiot who thought that Crowder calling Maza a lispy Mexican faggot because they had a disagreement in opinion, "was just a joke".
You still have zero understanding of that situation, especially when the words at the heart of the Maza's crying were words that he had described himself as. BUT HE"Z A VICKTIM CLASSSS

Typical

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Exactly, Maza is right.

Rogan is an incredibly influential idiot who thought that Crowder calling Maza a lispy Mexican faggot because they had a disagreement in opinion, "was just a joke".
Being an influential idiot and an influential bigot are 2 very different things. Maza is wrong about the bigot part.

Reactions: Ifallalot