BILL COSBY SKATES...

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I believe there were many accusers but because of various legalities this case was the only case that went full to trial.

I find it a little hard to believe someone taking 'ludes and that point in time and situation wouldn't be aware of what they were getting. Possible, sure.

But seems unrealistic.

People do weird sh!t. In another life I knew women who would take Xanax/booze specifically for the blackout effect.

We got in a little trouble after two college freshman ended up in the hospital after getting alcohol poisoning. They said we gave them the booze at our house. There wasn't any booze at our house. But still the idea we were somehow responsible for their lack of appropriate decisionmaking at a party somehow comes back to mind here, as we were told they didn't know any better.
I don’t mean to be insulting, but it kinda seems like you are being intentionally dense.
He drugged women who thought they were ONLY being given alcohol.

this is not freshmen college antics or consentual risky behavior.
This is a rich and powerful married man Sexing up drugged women. Wtf?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I don’t mean to be insulting, but it kinda seems like you are being intentionally dense.
He drugged women who thought they were ONLY being given alcohol.
I just read up on the case.

I don't see alcohol involved.

He was found guilty of giving one woman (who he had a romantic relationship with over a period of years as well as previous sexual contact) some sort of pills (we don't officially know what they were) that he told her would make her relax. She took the pills, then he ended up fingering her.

this is not freshmen college antics or consentual risky behavior.
This is a rich and powerful married man Sexing up drugged women. Wtf?
What I'm saying is if you supply drugs or alcohol to someone and then have consensual sexual contact with them you're putting yourself at considerable legal risk and could end up in prison. Period.

I think this case demonstrates that, irregardless of Cosby's guilt.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Greg Fitzimins was talking to a writer for one of the talk shows in the 70s and 80s and they said when Cosby was a guest, they would hide the young pretty girls from him to protect them.

When he would do a show, he would make the staff sit there and watch him eat.

He would make people tuck him into bed.

I'm not sure Cosby is a good example of the average guy who parties with girls and has causal sex.

Be careful who you marry or screw.

Operate in good faith and you should be okay.

Reactions: Boneroni

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
You know what casa, you're right.
They should release R. Kelly too. I mean, those underage girls he had sex with came into his house sober and of their own will, right? So he did nothing wrong, right?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Greg Fitzimins was talking to a writer for one of the talk shows in the 70s and 80s and they said when Cosby was a guest, they would hide the young pretty girls from him to protect them.

When he would do a show, he would make the staff sit there and watch him eat.

He would make people tuck him into bed.

I'm not sure Cosby is a good example of the average guy who parties with girls and has causal sex.

Be careful who you marry or screw.

Operate in good faith and you should be okay.
Oh , I agree, he's an absolute creep.

And he surely wasn't acting in good faith.