Bill and Melinda Gates Done

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It looks like Jobs kid has had work done. Filler too.

Kids with rich parents that I had brief exposure to had an ease about them.

Money could always buy them out of trouble.
Looks like her and mom use the same surgeon:
1620084409995.png

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Your face muscles help you socially engage and self regulate.

It really compromises your social engagement ability.

And you need that to be a functional human.
Yes yes...that it is why it is imperative that the next generation wear masks.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Fix the nose on the one on the right maybe?

If I had the chance to take her or one of the young ladies posted on a date I'd choose her.

I wonder if she likes it in the pooper.
I figured the erBB would run a train on her.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Are you talking to me? :roflmao:

How dare you! Come at me bro! :nana:
My friend is throwing his big 4th of July party at his Mc Mansion and he's talking to a couple who are at the party about their daughter who is maybe 14 or 15 but she's really starting to bloom.

And he's all drunk going, "Oh, my god your daughter is so beautiful. Oh my god, [blather blather blather . . .] "

And the parents were getting uncomfortable with the creepy old guy drunk praise so I had to elbow him and say, "Easy, slugger" to break him out of his state .. . . :roflmao:

I been there myself

So I can't judge.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: keenfish and r32

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It looks like Jobs kid has had work done. Filler too.

Kids with rich parents that I had brief exposure to had an ease about them.

Money could always buy them out of trouble.
Guy across the street from me has a very famous rock star for a dad. He's just a regular scrub dude - wife, couple of little kids, crackerbox tract home, totally unassuming, just scratching out a living like everybody else.

Reactions: Boneroni

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I guess Bill is taking this concept of "healthier alone" really seriously. What's a few billion to Melinda for brand anyhow? Big brain play here by Bill, now he will answer to no one has he marches towards being the top Eugenisis in the world, completing his parents work, they must be proud.

Reactions: PRCD
Apr 10, 2021
Space Coast
That leaked to TMZ within hours of the court filing. Would that be public record or could someone who leaked it have legal problems for giving it to TMZ?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I knew you were joking, but it's metaphorically true. ;)
It's like the "lizard people" thing. Obviously the super-wealthy are not lizard people from another planet, but the kooky conspiracy rings true to people because it expresses something that is true -- that once you reach a certain level of wealth and power you don't really share experiences in common with ordinary people, you might as well be another species.
What Gates has done through the World Health Organization, putting himself in a position where he's deciding the health policies of entire nations in sub-saharan africa, of nearly single-handedly stopping the TRIPS wavier, thereby protecting intellectual property at the expense of other nations being able to manufacture vaccines, he might as well be having a few of them as a snack.