Big Twinnie

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

5'8" 170#
6'9" x20" x2.5" It 2win pintail Fins unlimited 2win twin set 5.5"(h) 5 25"(b). Stretch It single to double out back continues rocker and buzz nose. The rails are super foiled and has some nice nose rocker to handle steeper stuff. Fins are 11" back not sure cant but longer rail and stinger allow board to be turned easily upper deck or mid instead of having to stomp on fin cluster. Board paddles like a cadilac once you get it moving nice momentum:shaka:
From the shadow it almost looks like chine above the stinger. I could be wrong. I had a board in the 70's that had the chine on the rails above the stinger. Slip slidey feel. Fun, but maybe not what I'm looking for these days...

And yeah, AJ, the Cove. Back when I was learning to surf it was not a "longboard spot." Now it totally is. On that 7-7- I mostly have to content myself with climbing and dropping behind the longboards who just trim straight for the shoulder...

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
From the shadow it almost looks like chine above the stinger. I could be wrong. I had a board in the 70's that had the chine on the rails above the stinger. Slip slidey feel. Fun, but maybe not what I'm looking for these days...

And yeah, AJ, the Cove. Back when I was learning to surf it was not a "longboard spot." Now it totally is. On that 7-7- I mostly have to content myself with climbing and dropping behind the longboards who just trim straight for the shoulder...
Do you mean flutes like my ewings on my 5 fin bonzer log? If so no just wings :shaka:

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018

that place can be so much fun