Big Sur

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The dope lately.

They just recovered a spear fishermans body yesterday at Willow Creek. He went diving earlier last week and dissapeared. Found his body 300 yards offshore today in the kelp beds.

Today. The Old Coast road up by Bixpy Creek Bridge. It heads inland and comes out at Andrew Molera.

A resident ran over a bunch of boards in the road. Tire trap. Punctured her tires. Four guys came out of the brush yelling "Alto" at her. She bailed out with punctured tires. SWAT team down there looking for the PERPS. Cartel bois.

A new Federal ranger hired down there. The back country will no longer be the back country. Get ready.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
This is all news from Big Sur Kate. She is a local and keeps everyone up to date on Big Sur happenings.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The dope lately.

They just recovered a spear fishermans body yesterday at Willow Creek. He went diving earlier last week and dissapeared. Found his body 300 yards offshore today in the kelp beds.

Today. The Old Coast road up by Bixpy Creek Bridge. It heads inland and comes out at Andrew Molera.

A resident ran over a bunch of boards in the road. Tire trap. Punctured her tires. Four guys came out of the brush yelling "Alto" at her. She bailed out with punctured tires. SWAT team down there looking for the PERPS. Cartel bois.

A new Federal ranger hired down there. The back country will no longer be the back country. Get ready.
Gnarly. RIP spearo.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The dope lately.

Are you saying the diver, the ranger and the growers are all tied together somehow? Better get Bohter and Surfdog on the case.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Me too. One thing that stood out was the super fine white sand, at least where I was diving. Would be fun to camp/spear, or dive for jade in the winter.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Been caught way, way outside there. Water clarity was fuckin spooky. Closed out the whole bay and yet the bottom seemed like 6 feet deep.

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
anyone else have a flashback of OTF's story of lighting a grit and chirping his tires as he ran over surfboards... lol RIP Kenny

"A resident ran over a bunch of boards in the road. Tire trap. Punctured her tires. Four guys came out of the brush yelling "Alto" at her. She bailed out with punctured tires. SWAT team down there looking for the PERPS. Cartel bois. "

Reactions: Leaverite

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Legalize weed they said. It’ll reduce crime they said...

All you “legal” weed consumers are putting millions, probably billions, into the pockets of Mexican drug cartels.

They have their hands in all of it.

Grow your own. It ain’t that hard.
They are not nice people.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Who's buying cartel weed? Carp, agriculture land in USA is supposed to be way better and you don't need to worry about your head getting chopped off. Seems cartel was pretty keen on that long ago and had already branched out into other wacky drugs (Fentanyl, etc), avocados, humans, guns, whatever makes $$.

Reactions: Driftcoast

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Who's buying cartel weed? Carp, agriculture land in USA is supposed to be way better and you don't need to worry about your head getting chopped off. Seems cartel was pretty keen on that long ago and had already branched out into other wacky drugs (Fentanyl, etc), avocados, humans, guns, whatever makes $$.
The cartels grow a shitload of weed illegally on public land in California and other places in the West. I'd be shocked if their involvement in indoor grows was 0.

Every place I hear of actual good weed being grown outdoors is not what I'd consider agricultural. It seems to like temperate rainforest zones the most. Elevation, cooler climate, lots of rain, good drainage... You put some seeds in the ground in a cornfield in the Plains, Georgia, Florida...you're going to produce garbage you can't give away.

I disagree that it's easy. The heat, electric bill, moisture...it can f--k a house up if you're not careful.

If you're not trying at least that hard, the weed you are growing is most likely barely fit to be tossed into a compost pile. Maybe you could sell it to people who smoked "in the 70s". Everyone I've met who is over 50 is into the most ghastly stick schwapper, and I'd pay more for a bag of the dirt that weed grew in than I would for the weed itself.